DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Last Month of School!! *beams*

Tiren Sormia

I am totally thrilled that this is my last month of school. For ever, as in - no more school the rest of my life :D It has been driving me really crazy, and I've been moody because of it (main reason why I haven't really been posting at all!). Today I even slept in my car for 2hrs when I got there cause I didn't wanna talk to anyone, lol. Also because I haven't been getting sleep, and when I do its been just a bunch of bad dreams. Dunno whats going on :).

So, please forgive me if you feel I've been avoiding you - eigther on here or msn or where ever. I was doing that on purpose ;), because I love yall and don't want yall to see me when I'm crazy. I'm going to be posting a temp LoA at the end of this month. I'm already studying for my exam - that I should hopfully take by the end of July (but this is the state, so who knows).

and after all this - yea.. I'm REALLY, REALLY happy I'm gonna be done with school!! *beams*

*hums and goes shopping for a huge bottle of JD and the appropriately sized white bow with confetti set to explode everywhere upon graduation*

;)

Good luck with the rest of school, Ty! May it end quickly! :D

Archived