DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

Guest Winespring Brother
What! You mean you knew that Leafburner was a 7yr old wannabe Doctor who provided RJ with the inspiration for Olver :wink:

Yup :lol:

OK smarty-pants, here is a challenge for you! :P On this page are 7 pictures of my friends, and 1 picture of me. See if you can guess which one.

http://www.eurofoto.co.uk/show_album.php?aid=1061331

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What! You mean you knew that Leafburner was a 7yr old wannabe Doctor who provided RJ with the inspiration for Olver :wink:

OK smarty-pants' date=' here is a challenge for you! :P On this page are 7 pictures of my friends, and 1 picture of me. See if you can guess which one.

http://www.eurofoto.co.uk/show_album.php?aid=1061331[/quote']

number 6! number 6!

Guest Majsju
should i be offended or just resigned that you're not surprised to see me in a dress?

You should take it as a compliment' date=' as it shows your openminded and willing to try new things :wink:

OK smarty-pants, here is a challenge for you! On this page are 7 pictures of my friends, and 1 picture of me. See if you can guess which one.

I don't want to!

But ok, Nr. 2

Guest Winespring Brother
i wonder who was the most surprising pic you've seen...

Actually, I was most surprised at Majsju, but it would hardly be appropriate to go into why... :wink:

Guest Majsju
i wonder who was the most surprising pic you've seen...

Actually' date=' I was most surprised at Majsju, but it would hardly be appropriate to go into why... :wink:[/quote']

That's it! I'm gonna go and ban you now, you meaniepants!!!

:lol:

Guest Winespring Brother

Whoa Maj, you look totally trollied in that picture!

Alys, I had him down as being this short, blonde guy with a beard and surfer-like look to him.

Guest Majsju

Well, beard and surfer is correct sometimes. When I was in Indonesia I couldn't walk 50 meters before someone was there offering me pot, just because they thought I looked like an Australian surfer.

But short and blonde? I find that kinda insulting :wink:

And FYI, I AM sober on that pic, it's only Fanta in the glass.

should i be offended or just resigned that you're not surprised to see me in a dress?

You should take it as a compliment' date=' as it shows your openminded and willing to try new things :wink:/quote']

new things like being a sexy manwhore?

compliment accepted.

loved that other pic by the way. i personally prefer that style to the more recent pics, but that's just me.

• Community Administrator

OK smarty-pants' date=' here is a challenge for you! :P On this page are 7 pictures of my friends, and 1 picture of me. See if you can guess which one.

http://www.eurofoto.co.uk/show_album.php?aid=1061331[/quote']

I'm guessing #3..

#1 Well, I don't think winespring would be constipated now would it?

#2 looks asian, and well your not cool enough to be asian. :P

#4 I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being chunky.

#5 Umm, tuxedo?! WoT fans married? pfft.

#6 Looks like maclom in the middles brother, and entirely to young?

#7 Flannel? What are ya al borlen!?

#8 Same as #2.

Also, when I saw maj's pic for the first time, I wasn't suprised.. I had a picture of a sweedish mafia greeny in my mind when I first thought of maj.

Guest Majsju
not that maj can be too mad about the cliche' date=' he is from sweden after all. seriously though, he can't be the only surprise people have had.[/quote']

Uhm, since when is short a cliché for Swedes!?

Archived