DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make a JOYFUL Noise!!!

twinflower

Hello folks!  *grins*  ok I havn't done this yet..it's on my things to do this weekend!

Now I have 17 songs so far..may have to be a double album..cause I don't have any of my choices on thier yet!

SOooo...anyone else that wants to toss in thier choices...or favs or thoughts..please do!  I'll be checking back here during the weekend!

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty! I have taken over the publishing of our annual Christmas CD (which means it'll be late, but damnit, it'll get out this year!<-- that's aimed at myself for not being able to mail stuff, even though it's all packaged and ready to go, btw...)

so far, here's the list of songs I have:

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (from Lor)

Blue Christmas- Elvis (from Kelly)

Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt (from Sam)

All I want for Christmas- Mariah Carey (from Maleigh) <-- see? all fixed! :D

Little Drummer Boy- Bing Crosby & David Bowie (from Zarine)

Thistlehair the Christmas Bear- Alabama (from Lor)

The First Noel- Swing (from Lor)

Christmas Collage- Kathy Mattea (from Zarine)

The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole (sorry Zarine, this was the only one of two of Nat's christmas songs I had!)

Opera of the Bells- Destiny's Child (I know it's not the one you asked for, but it's a good one. Very traditional...)

Winter Wonderland

Feliz Navidad

My goal is to start the burn tonight so I can get these in the mail tomorrow. So far, I'm only mailing them to the people in this list who have contributed, so if you're not on this list, please post and let me know you want one, too! I don't have a problem burning and mailing!

Also, if you'd like the music to burn your own CD (and thus get the music before Christmas...) I'll be happy to add them to our sharing folder and keep MSN up all day so you can retrieve them. I'll be cleaning the rest of my house tomorrow, but it won't be a problem to handle this, too! :D

Oh yeah, and if I don't hear from anyone else about music to add, then I'll start adding stuff myself. *smirks* You might want more control over it than that... ;)

*laughs* You see? I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually checked the list while I was typing it...

Thanks for reminding me, May!

Which reminds me... I'm only asking because if I don't, there'll be a problem...

Ya'll don't know of any problems with American burned CD's overseas, do you? For the longest time, you couldn't buy a DVD on the west coast and play it in a player on the east cost (unless you brought it with you). I figure if our own country can't get it straight and easily accessible, perhaps I should check the others before I mailed out a CD ya'll can't listen to...

*smooches lor and grins*

Say thank you loudly to her everyone!!  *giggles*  even late..at least we KNOW she KNOWS how to do the burning thingy and make sure it worked!!

Um...if you havn't done this yet....Sisters....grins*

and did you check the list I had on page two..thought I had a couple of songs added there....from Kathy mattea...

if you have no problem..really sis..thank you SOOOOO much for taking this over and doing it!  Love ya!

Archived