DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Question

vasu619

Am I right in saying that Ogier were created, like the Nym? I wonder if Ogier singing can somehow complement channeling

Nope. Ogier came from another world through the Portal Stones. And as seen in KOD, they are now planning to return to the world they came from.

I read nowhere of Ogier coming from another world.  The debate in Knife of Dreams I take to be whether to escape to another world, not necessary to return to their own.

Also; if Ogier did come from another world, they still would be created since I take that the Creator created each world and their inhabitants.

Am I right in saying that Ogier were created, like the Nym? I wonder if Ogier singing can somehow complement channeling

Nope. Ogier came from another world through the Portal Stones. And as seen in KOD, they are now planning to return to the world they came from.

I read nowhere of Ogier coming from another world.  The debate in Knife of Dreams I take to be whether to escape to another world, not necessary to return to their own.

Also; if Ogier did come from another world, they still would be created since I take that the Creator created each world and their inhabitants.

"We must leave this world so we can come to it when the Wheel turns". Sounds an awful lot like they came to randland from somewhere else.

And of course they were created by the Creator at some point. The Nym however where not, they were artificial constructs that had souls implanted. Ie the Nym were created by humans.

Archived