DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bored Ashie..

Kura

Alright, I think I was gone for way to long for Answering the Call, which blows, as the original idea was mine... But alas, that really doesn't matter at the moment.

The point is, I have a low skill, high power, philosopher Asha'man who if we play with time a bit, just got back from his first major battle, and is bound to be shaken up. Or, we could go pre AtC, and do something, don't care, I'm bored and desperate for RP!  :P

So, anyone need help with any reqs? Just want to have a ball? I'm open to ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

MSN is a bit of a problem, Tal. I might be able to get on later today. Jeh, if you could start the thread that'd be great. I started the two between our novices and fades.  :P

Speaking of which I've got a couple of novice posts to do.  :-[

As for you Tal, its been a while since I've taught anything Saidin related, but I'll try to talk to you on MSN about it.

And stones with the storm leader sounds like fun... Might even help get their minds off of Shienar a bit.

Tal, which one did you want to start with? Let me know or go post the start and we'll get them going. :)

Kura, did you want to have an actual game going on the side lines? (We're talking about Go here I'm presuming :P). Could give us something to work from, or we can just make it all up like usual lol

MSN is a bit of a problem, Tal. I might be able to get on later today. Jeh, if you could start the thread that'd be great. I started the two between our novices and fades.  :P

Speaking of which I've got a couple of novice posts to do.  :-[

As for you Tal, its been a while since I've taught anything Saidin related, but I'll try to talk to you on MSN about it.

And stones with the storm leader sounds like fun... Might even help get their minds off of Shienar a bit.

GAH! Sorry, i forgot all about making the thread >_<

I'll have it up tomorrow, just went through the rules of Go again and i think i know what i'm doing now rather than just randomly place stones and get my ass kicked.

Well me and Talavin played a few games earlier today.

http://www.gokgs.com/

Works pretty well. I've just got to remember to register before next game (you can sign in as a guest), since you can't save game records otherwise. Which is a shame since we were both sweating at a few points as the tide went back and forth.

Either way, its good reference to use for posting :D 13x13 seems to work best for now, since it doesn't take so long, and you still get a good sized board.