DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Census (ATTN: ALL)

Okay, Census time folks!! :P :twisted:

Seriously though, this is just a sort of roll call/summary of who we've got here at the Black Tower. Also, as I have just gotten my old job as Master of Training back, I need to know who know I'm dealing with here ;)

If everbody could copy and paste this (And fill it out too :P) into a PM and send it to me, that would be great. Then I can sort it all out and get Dalinar to put it up on our webstie.

DM Handle:

Character Name:

Character Age:

Character Height:

Character Build:

Character Nationality:

Physical Description: (Use this to let us know anything else about your character. Hairstyles, bearded or clean shaven, scars, whatever that helps make you you ;P)

Personal traits: (Use this to describe your characters personality a little. You can always PM me later to change it if needed. So if your serious, laid back, half crazy, have a hate of green vegetables, love gardening, whatever it is feel free to share it here.)

Personal Habits: (Use this to talk about any habits your character may have. If you tend to practice weapons that little bit more, have a habit of playing the wind pipe on your time off, anything you can think off. :D )

All of these things I'm hoping to get up on the website so we can all know a bit more about other people's characters so we can know each other more, even if we all don't get the chance to RP together.

On a strictly OOC note, if all channelers could also include in their PM what classes they've been through, and who taught them, that'd be great. We're not back to introducing the mentor system yet, but if I can get an idea of what classes are needed to be taught, it'll help get people promoted that much quicker :D

Also, if anybody has any ideas I've missed, or they think I should add, feel free to let me know. :D

sugestion...wouldnt it be bether to just make a bio base on the site...then you also get the history of the char and every so often if peoples want to they can send in updates with what they have done in RP

since there is a mail stuffed with bio's that also would make it easier as at least all newer bio's could be colected from there :wink: