DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wansta come back!

Christine

Or... Join I guess.  I had a Private, Shaylor, who I wrote a TERRIBLE bio for and did a joining thread that never finished and was with people that no longer write. 

Her original bio is here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,7874.0.html

So basically, I guess I wanna write it to be a REAL bio (ya know, 3-4 pages) and get that approved, then I guess rejoin.

BTW Quibby - ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES ON MSN NOOB.

Who do I send the bio to (please dont make me look it up) or can I just repost it elsewhere since the original crap bio was approved?

Do I just ignore my original thread or pretend it was finished?

And where is the website for information?

Bios are sent to botrhdiv[at]gmail[dot]com for archiving-type purposes; since you sound to be planning a massive overhaul of the bio, we'll have to get it reapproved.  In regards to the thread, I'll leave that up to you, as I seem to recall it having covered what needed covering.  As for the website, well...  Pretty much all of the Band's information is currently in transit from an offsite archive to a wiki that's been set up for information purposes, thus leaving it pretty much in Limbo for the moment.