DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football Week 5

Emperor

Hey footballers and those that just lurk routing for yours truly to beat everyone.  Here is how last week's matchups shook out.

Hax vs. Seggie - Unfortunately for Seggie, the Giants decided to light Seatle up this weekend which meant major points for Hax.  It may have also helped Seggie to pay attention to his team and put in another RB as the Raiders were on a bye week.  In the end Hax dominated Seggie 130 to 79.  Empy, JD and Hax all picked this game correctly.

Empy vs. F Horn - I admit, this was not my best week.  It also didn't help that F Horn played Garcia who shouldn't have played but was put in after Griese got injured.  But in the end, Empy had no problems putting away F Horn.  Note to F Horn, Deuce McAllister is a bad RB.. maybe he can go play for the Bengals.  Final score - 96 - 74.  Empy, JD, F Horn *g* and Hax all picked this outcome correctly.

Sham vs. Boyo - Do I really need to go into this game at all.  The chiefs got beat up by my Panthers this week which means Sham had no chance of getting a win this week.  I mean, Larry Johnson was held to 2 yards rushing!  Boyo beats Sham down, 114 to 53.  For some reason I thought Sham would win this game... but Boyo, JD, and Hax picked this game correctly.

Karana vs. Kynwric - Palmer finally put up decent fantasy numbers this week for Karana.  In the end, it didn't really matter as Kynwric dominated Karana as he continues to ride the Aaron Rodgers train to an undefeated season.  Final: 101 to 92.  Karana picked wrong while Empy, JD and Hax all backed the winning horse.

Empy's Bro vs. Corki - My bro's team is a bit anemic at the moment.  With help from Reggie Bush and his TE Cooley, Corki had no trouble taking him down this week.  Final Score - 96 to 81.  Empy and Hax wrongly predicted the game while JD continued his hot streak of picking the winner.  Will he be perfect this week?

Game of the Week:   Paityr vs. JD

Paityr put on his pickle hat.  Some random girl seems to be managing JD's team.  In the end it came down to 1 point which seperated the winner from the loser... and Pait came out on top.  I think it was the hat...  Final score - 83 - 82.  Empy was the only one to get this right while Hax and JD got it wrong.  Oh yeah!

Standings

5-0

Boyo

Kynwric

4-1

Empy

3-2

Paityr

Empy's Bro

2-3

JD

Karana

Corki

Sham

1-4

Seggie

Hax

0-5

F Horn

This Week's Matchups

Boyo vs. Empy - To be honest, I am going to need my players to really play their best games to get a victory here. 

Kynwric vs. Corki - This matchup really comes down to RB's and Kynwric has the better ones.  But LT could have another bad game opening the door for an upset.

F Horn vs. Seggie - It looks likely that F Horn could steal his first victory of the season here. 

Paityr vs. Sham - Paityr.  Nuff said.

Karana vs. Hax - If Karana checks her team and replaces her players on bye this week, she could be in a good position to win this game.

JD vs. JD - The battle begins.  My bro looks to be an early favorite to take JD down this week.

Both mine and Paityr's teams played horribly this week.  For all that, my guys had just that extra bit of complete lack of motivation (thanks Santana Moss way to catch NO PASSES).  So I lost by one point.

One.

Bah.

JD,

Loser

Postcript.  You're brother is going down by twenty Emp.  Twenty.

Archived