DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black and White Towers (Attn: All!!)

Covai Seriba

Okay folks, the details for all of this are on their final stages. Soon as the last kinks are worked out we'll be posting the RP outlines for all to follow. So if you're already planning how the two of you meet and such, PLEASE just hold back a bit for the moment. There's about 10 RPs leading up to the bonding stage (I'm not kidding here!). That's a lot of room and time for character development, and there will be some MAJOR changes at the Black Tower as well.

Well, the Black Tower changes will be happening anyways. The staff love them, as do the Incarns! (Yes, they DO look at the stuff we do :P) We've got everything you could ask for (and most of which you were afraid to ask :P). Trust me, give it another day or two, and you'll be in for some (possibly un)pleasant surprises :D

i highly doubt they do...why? cause we havent had incarns for what...1 year? 2 years?...i have no doubt the admins look on things though ;) and may be happy :P

and i havent started thining about meeting cause i thougth there would be some ic meeting staged by the whole bt wt officials or such, thats what i read out of some of the orginisers posts in the other treads, so i asumed that was already staged for us if we just found someone to bond or be bonded too :P

heh sort of different as it entails different things and whatnot :P incarns was sort of the adl to the adm :P just the previous adm at the end wasnt very present in public at least :P

however yeah on the rp its pretty much what i figured so