DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thank You...

Raeyn

This is for posting various and sundry appreciations for things around DM, natch.

I would like to say thank you to Dragonmount for never failing to provide me amusement on some level.

I could spam this up with all sorts of thanks, but I'll leave it for you guys to love up instead ;)

<3

I'd like to thank Dragonmount for being a second home to me. For supporting me through school, army and university life. I practically grew up in this environment and around some pretty amazing people (you know who you are!). I'd be a completely different person had I not stumbled across this site years ago and have not met all the people I have. Which is why DM will always have a special place in my heart.

I would also like to take a moment to thank the fabulous staff of the site. Both Community and PSW. Both in the past and the present. While DM has always been about the members in it, you deserve a lot of recognition and respect as well, for your hard work and the dedication you put into keeping this place running. And I think the results speak for themselves. I rather not go into names because there will be no end to this post and I'll probably forget some and get my PM box spammed with hate mail for it  LOL... but I'd like to specifically thank Kathana and Owen for being just absolutely spiffylicious. ^_^

And of course, the ultimate thanks goes to Jason, for making all of this possible :)

LURVE YOU DM!  \m/

Nurit

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Without you:

I'd have to endure an eternity in every minute when my insomnia strikes watching paid programs.

I'd not really have the perfect place to hang out when I want to ignore my husband. ;)

I'd have to rely on the TV keeping me company when said husband is away on business. :P

I would not be the Queen of Evil...well maybe I would, but it would be a lot more weird and less socially accepted...

I'd have never discovered Mafia.

I doubt I would have acheived the 111 wpm I now type.

AAaaand, I would not know as much as I do about other countries and cultures. (So Hax...DO you ever dream in English?  :-*) MIRC 4-ever!

I would have never known that it annoys the New Zealanders when you associate LOTR with their Islands. Just ask Pandy, he loves to talk about it.  8)

So yeah, thanks for that.

And another thanks to RJ, because without his genius, none of us would be here, doing what we apparently do best.

I would like to ...no LOVE to thank Dragonmount for all the wonderful friends you have given me :) and for giving me many places to stay all around the world (well ok, that was the friends themselves *g* but still...it's 'cause if Dragonmount that I met them!).

• 1 year later...

Archived