DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Requesting info for Asha'man Duel for dedicated

Sieve

I can't seem to find one that has already been RP'd so:

What are the rules if any?

Are there weaves we are restricted from using (Obviously we don't want any unexpected deaths or serious injuries), If so what are they?

Is there an example of one on the forums?  If so where, cause I can't find it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Woohoo! Back from LoA!

Alrighty.  This has actually NEVER been done yet.  The only new Asha'man we have had since this program went into effect managed to skip it due to our March Madness promotions.  (sneaky sneaky)

The goal is to either shield, or disable your opponent.  Dismembering, disembowling, or otherwise fatally injuring your foe is not acceptable (unless you arrange that between the two of you beforehand).

However, this is a test to see how well you've learned.  Slow and stupid Dedicateds can be/are killed in this duel.  Potentially lethal weaves are acceptable.  Fireballs, air razors, earthquakes, pitfalls and whatnot, all acceptable.  I would avoid earth spikes, since they are rather hard to dodge :o

Any other questions?

NEVER been done before?!?!

*Whacks Arath*

I seem to remember beating up...ummm...testing quite a few Dedicated like this. Heck, I'm damn sure it was my idea back when I was DL to do this in the first place! :P

I'll see if I can hunt down one of the one's I was involved in for a reference point.

So I'm guessing this thread hasn't been started quite yet?