DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stuff...

Jehaine

Busy, sore throat, some other random excuses.

Anyway, will start RP posting again when i'm feeling better. I may still show up with a post here and there, but don't expect too much out of me until i get better. All this sneezing and coughing is making my muse depressed >_<

So yeah... Post is a bit crude, but i can assure you i'm feeling as bad as this post <.<

Heh thanks, had some trouble today with exceptionally stupid customers. One guy bought a microwave, then comes back to ask about a small cover he removed and tossed out, because it'd otherwise get hot and possibly catch fire or something. I bring up the manual, which states FOUR TIMES, in six pages mind you, NOT to remove that thing as it protects the microwave's innards from radiation, heat and steam. No, you can't have your money back, you voided guarantee by being retarded messing with it.

However, being all nice i head onto the Internet and find the number for customer support, who then send him the part. The wrong part, since it's about a full inch too short. 'Can't i use the microwave without it?' 'No sir, the buildup would kill the microwave like i told you a dozen times over the past three days'.

Of course, he is followed by:

Kid, placing two items on the counter. I wait him and mention the price is € 1,15. He says he doesn't have enough money, and goes to the candy section again to swap. I void. Five minutes later, he shows up again with two items, this time totaling € 1,05, which he still didn't have. 'How about if i trade this bar for that?' 'You'd end up at € 1,20' 'Oh.' He eventually buys something, comes back five minutes later to buy something else (worth € 5,-- !), and another ten minutes later to trade it in for something else again.

I try so hard to resist this urge to facestab people. I dislike getting annoyed at people, i really do, but sometimes you just wish you could hand out some of these babies:

Cluepon.JPG

• 1 month later...

Well, i was planning to mention this a few days ago, BUT as the resident computer techie at my work no less than two people (the owner and the manager) both ended up with a virus on their respective comps, and guess whom it was up to to fix it again?

Oh well, they offered me dinner in return for spending two nights in a row (tuesday for the boss, wednesday for the manager) malware hunting after work, so it's all good.

ANYWAY...

Yeah. My mom's birthday is up this weekend, and i'll be spending it over at her place. Which means my online time will more than likely be axed due to busyness... But i'll be able to make it back halfway during the weekend either way.