DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

news

Corwin

so part of the sudden leaving was that work was getting nuts for me.  They were talking about having me become a student manager and so I was taking on all kinds of stuff.  Anyway this next semester I'm gonna stay where I am or become a student cook, I work in the cafeteria on campus, and things go back to normal starting next Thurs, so a week.

Well I figure I can make the time for DM now that things are almost over, since there will be a few days between when things go back to normal and classes start up.  So I'm back.

Corwin

*sniffles and snuggles with Corwin* Sadly I wish I was away for the weekend. As some of you know, I decided it would be a good idea to stand outside in the rain on Thursday night to watch my Football team play. Well...big surprise, I got sick as the result. I spent the weekend in bed and completely miserable. I think I may even stay home tomorrow, we'll see. Either way I am feeling at least good enough to drag my laptop to bed with me so I will FINALLY get caught up on DM stuffs.

*sniffles and snuggles with Corwin* Sadly I wish I was away for the weekend. As some of you know, I decided it would be a good idea to stand outside in the rain on Thursday night to watch my Football team play. Well...big surprise, I got sick as the result. I spent the weekend in bed and completely miserable. I think I may even stay home tomorrow, we'll see. Either way I am feeling at least good enough to drag my laptop to bed with me so I will FINALLY get caught up on DM stuffs.

Glad you are feeling a little better.  Next time check the weather report and dress appropriately.  :P

I am envoking the do as I say not as I do rule since I wait 'til I get to work then find out from my co-workers what the weather forecast is for the day.  You would think I would at least catch it on my commute in but I don't.  In regards to holidays, I don't usually know its a holiday until 8 am rolls around and I realize that none of my bosses or secretaries/admin. assistants are at work.  Ooh well its my world.  :P

*pokes Eqwina to make sure she is real*  ;D    :-*

This sounds somewhat familiar to Melenis. Best wishes from her ^^;