DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Playing with Novices

I'd mentioned this upcoming thread in one of the other threads on this board.  Two novices, Selene and Carina, are headed off to the stables to fill in when the majority of the stable hands all contract the same bug and have to recover in the infirmary.  Trainees are welcome to stop by and join in, but this is set after our group of trainees are raised to TG.

Thera would have been informed by Nynaeve Sedai that there were going to be novices in the stable, but probably only just recently informed, as the stable hands falling sick wasn't something that gave a lot of warning.  So whether or not she had warned the trainees that there were novices about and to stay away from them can be decided by whoever responds first to the thread. 

Enjoy! Of Stables, Horses and surprises (attn. Selene and Co)

I may not be playing Jasine at all in this thread, but feel free to talk about him, Selene will probably ask.  Carina is played by Mystica.

Hey Q, would Perivar recognize Selene?  Does she look anything like Jasine, I know Jase spoke of her in training but I am not sure if we would recognize her?  Just wanted your thoughts on that.

As I posted in the thread I was just waiting for Melenis to have her conversation with the girls and leave before I pop in with Perivar.  It would seem strange if it was like a trainee reunion in the stables.

Sorry, I was told I wasn't allowed to play with Novices some time ago... ;)

Yes now that we know Kyn's true age it would be inappropriate for him to play with Novice, Accepted however may be borderline.

Selene doesn't look much like Jasine, so he probably wouldn't recognize her by sight, but she will introduce herself as al'Thorin, and you know Jasine has a sister who is a novice, so it shouldn't take long for him to guess that it's her.  And she's chatty, she'll probably ask about Jasine as soon as she realizes you're tower guards.