DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I've had enough! WS2-3(ATTN: Dene, Dorian, and Corin)

jasonr

IC: Danian was training. Well... really he was just failing misrably while Deneira kept saying repeat, repeat, repeat. Every time he messed up and every time she said repeat. He would stand training all day until she decided that he should go back to his room.

It had been like this for the last two months, ever since their first training. Honestly, it was hard to learn anything like this. Toran was irritated, not only at this training, but Deneira's taunting. Danian had kept his temper for two months, enduring torture, and he was not sure how much more he could take.

Danian was in the middle of a form, doing fairly well, when Deneira spoke. "My brother could do that better, and he is six feet under" It was not the individual coment that set him off, it was the whole. Danian had endured insults like these for months now, and he was sick of taking it. He had had enough.

Danian stopped mid-form and retaliated. "Well, my brother can do the forms better than you, and not only is he a trainee, he's a blind trainee." Danian sneared at her, but knew that he had done the wrong thing. Her eyes flashed and took on a dangerous tone.

"Do I have to show you how to do the forms again? This time maybe if I do them on you you will finally get them right." Danian's eyes flashed and he raised his lathe, and Deneira raised her's also.

At that moment, Dorian decided to pay Danian a visit. Danian knew that Dorian could not see them, so Danain said: "Dorian, leave, I have to beat this wench." Danian saw Deneira's eyes narrow even further, and barely heard Dorian's protests. It didn't matter, all that mattered was beating Deneira.

When Dorian finally left, Danian spoke again for Deneira seemed to want him to make the first move. "Really, Deneira, it's a pitty that all of that beauty is wasted on you, beauty and evil don't go together well." That seemed to spark more anger inside her, and Deneira attacked him.

Danian fended off the first few blows but eventually she broke through. Tears of frustration and pent-up anger leaked from his eyes. Danian wanted only to strike her, even once. With tears in his eyes, Danian spoke. "I'm sick of you, I won't let you boss me around anymore. You are a wench and a monster, the day you die will be the happiest day of my life."

ooc: not the best, but I think it works.

Guest Faile1987

Dorian didn´t remember any time he was out at the training ground and not drenched in sweat from head to toe in mere minutes. Corin had kept his promise and made him do his best to live up to the standards put to him in the Warders´Yard but and Dorian did his best to comply to him demands and orders, trying to pick up the things, the forms he was taught as fast as possible, still knowing that most of the people out here were regarding him as a blind fool playing at being a Warder. Taking a deep breath and supressing a pant, Dorian clenched his teeth and raised his wooden lathe once again after receiving another hard blow right above his ankle, making him trip and fall to the ground while disarming him effectively.

"Can´t you do better than that?", he heard his mentor above him, staning right in front of him and Dorian felt himself being watched as he scrambled to his feet again, picking up his lathe again, now managing to regain orientation much better than before. Despite his blindness and the vastness of the Warders Yard, Dorian had eventually managed to get accustomed to the area and now could find his way to the Training Grounds and back to his room or to the kitchens on his own, even without needing Danian to guide him. He knew that he wouldn´t be able to always rely on Danian to guide him around anyway as much as he disliked it, but Danian wouldn´t – couldn’t – always be there for him and as Corin had pointed out, he would have to get along in the Warders Yard without any security blanket. He would have to walk the high rope and seeing or not, he was determined to reach the other end somehow.

Taking a deep breath Dorian resumed his work, going through the forms Corin had shown him and taking care to do them neatly even though he couldn´t see his own movements, but he could feel them even more. And if he did them wrong really badly he sometimes even was made to feel them when Corin´s lathe went down on him as it had before, not in light sparring, but as a reminder to correct his movement or his adress. Sweat running down his temples matting his hair making it stick to his forehead in wet streaks and he let out a small sigh of relief when Corin told him he´d be allowed a brief break. Gulping down a considerable part of his waterflask, Dorian soon got to his feet again though, slowly making his way across the Training Ground to see how Danian was doing.

"Do I have to show you how to do the forms again? This time maybe if I do them on you you will finally get them right." , Dorian caught an angry voice even before he was even close to his brother and immediately he knew that Danian was in trouble with that bloody woman calling herself his mentor again. Gritting his teeth, Dorian walked over carefuly not to run into anything, into Deneira least of all since he knew how much she despised Danian and him and he wasn´t surprised to find them arguing again, after all what his brother had told him about her and her way of treating – humiliating – him. No, Dorian wasn´t fast in building a judgment about another person he barely knew but right after the first lessons Danian had told him of coming to him bruised and exhasuted ready to fall over, Dorian knew he despised that woman with a passion.

Dorian shrank back though as he heard their wooden lathes meet, quickly and caught Danian´s angry heated tone. He suddenly knew that his brother was serious when he said " Dorian, leave, I have to beat this wench." The sharpness and hate in Danian´s otherwise gentle and nice voice took Dorian more than slightly aback and as he heart the clank of wood against wood got faster and fiercer by the moment, hate and tension heating the air so that Dorian nearly felt it run through his hands. “Light, Danian!â€, he yelled “Stop it, please! She´ll kill you! Don´t you see that this is exactly what she wants?†He felt panic arise in him and for once in a very long time Dorian desperately wished for him to be able to see again. Wanted to warn Danian of the next blow but then again all he could do was remaining a shocked and silent bystander, a weak blind fool unable to do anything and his mentor across half of the Training Grounds, far away from earshot and his feet just remained stiff and planted in the ground as he stood still, listening, wanting to lash out at Deneira to help his brother.

Another day came and went, and once again, Deneira stood in the middle of the training yard, banging the flat of her blade to a practice lathe, keeping beat. And every time, Danian failed. “REPEAT!†He glared at her, and she glared back. Again, he did so, and she watched him. Of course, he just kept getting worse. Honestly, when would he realise that he would never be good enough? He should have given up before he ever even came. “Come on, you are being an embarrassment!†She yelled at him again, and he glared and tried again. Light, did he even remembered what the sword forms looked like? Neither his feet nor his blade were doing anything right, and she pitied his mother... no wonder she had sent them there- she had wanted rid of him.

"My brother could do that better, and he is six feet under." He stopped, and turned to him, and for the first time in two months, he fought back. "Well, my brother can do the forms better than you, and not only is he a trainee, he's a blind trainee." She stopped mid beat, her arms held in the air in shock. Had he really just said that? Did he really not know who he was missing with?

Stomping forward, she stopped a few feet from him. "Do I have to show you how to do the forms again? This time maybe if I do them on you, you will finally get them right." He raised his lathe, and she tossed the practice weapon from her left hand, standing before him with her sword in hand. He glared at her, and she had a simple smile on her face. This was going to be perfect.

Dorian, the blind one, walked up, and Danian called out to him. "Dorian, leave, I have to beat this wench." She just glared at him harder, and she heard Dorian protest. He finally left, and she turned back to him, smiling. “Now, you are in my court.†"Really, Deneira, it's a pity that all of that beauty is wasted on you, beauty and evil don't go together well." Now that was too far. This little scum would regret everything he had ever said and done, and would curse the day he had come to the yard.

Careful practice, and using his strength and anger against him, she quickly got in a hit on his side with the flat of her blade. She would leave a few bruises, but Ginae might get mad if she killed him. He was about to cry, he was so angry at her, and it took all of the spring to keep herself from going overboard on him. "I'm sick of you, I won't let you boss me around anymore. You are a wench and a monster, the day you die will be the happiest day of my life.â€

She glared at him, and quickly spinning, she knocked at him once on each leg with the flat of her blade, letting it whip at him as the edges lightly tore at his pants. Only professional forms could allow her to do that without making him bleed. He seemed to be in shock, then went crazy in trying to kill her. She ducked and weaved away from the blows, and when she saw an opening, she took it, spinning the blade. He looked in shock as it flew away from his hands and landed before her. She put her foot on it and lifted it into her hand. Tossing it away, she glared at him, anger pouring out of her as if it was mixed in with her sweat.

Taking a few steps back, she went to the wooden practice lathe she had used before, and put away her own weapon. Walking back to him, she pointed to another one. “Grab it, now you crippled.†He lunged at it, and now they were fighting with wood. This way, he wouldnt die when she beat him to a pulp. “Do your forms. I will block them like I am supposed to. You mess up, and you will get hit. DO IT!†She yelled, ready to hurt him as much as he hurt her.

Danian felt the tears spill out of his eyes when he was being beaten. Light, I have to beat her, I just have to! Danian wanted nothing more right now that to kill her. Danian wanted to feel her die, watch her die and know that he had caused it. These thoughts scared him; Danian had never felt hate this strong before. This evil woman's tauntings and jeering seemed to make him go crazy. Danian wanted to lunge, and feel his blade rip through her throat, her head, her anything! As long as he hurt her, Danian was ok.

Danian was disarmed, and he was furious. She pointed to another wooden blade, and said: "Grab it, now you crippled." Danian lunged for it, and as blows seemed to come from every direction, the evil wench said: “Do your forms. I will block them like I am supposed to. You mess up, and you will get hit. DO IT!â€

Danian tried to do all of the forms, he really did but is just wasn't enough. Still, he was beaten and beaten. Danian just wanted to curl up into a little ball; blows were coming from every direction. Danian gave a small cry, light, he was in so much pain. Still, Danian resisted, but all of the pain he had ever experianced was nothing compaired to this. Perhaps he had led a pampered life, maybe he truely did not belong in the Yards. He was just a crippled wreck, he couldn't do anything.

Danian stood and tried to block the blows, but nothing worked, oh light, now he truely knew what pain was.

Corin watched as Dorian moved through the forms again. He was progressing but at a slower pace then Corin had thought. The first time he had shown him the forms the boy had been awkward and off balance. The look on his face had spoken of pride and a though of accomplishment. Something Corin did not want to trample to quickly or harshly. He believed in building the boy up as much as correcting with discipline. Everything in life moved in a balance of harmony; that was his belief and following. It was with which he drew his teaching from.

But as the days became weeks and the weeks became months Corin’s grasp of that balance was beginning to dull a little. He was obviously not going about this the right way; training the body in the correct style. It could be the only reason for his continued looseness in the forms; that or the boy really had no desire to complete them correctly. His lathe shot out smoothly under the pattern of Dorian’s and striked hard at his ankle sending the boy to the ground again. “Can’t you do better then that?†As fast at as the words where out of his moth he already regretted them. But once given life there was no way to take them back so he pressed the boy on. “Fluently ……. Like the motion of water. You have to make the movement one continuous motion. Now try again,†silently Corin moved off to the boy’s left and watched as he work his way through them again.

Occasionally he would step forward, lathe crashing into lathe to test the boy. Corin was pleased to see that only on a few occasions did the sudden contact take Dorian off guard and stumble his movements. The boy was improving if not to the speed Corin was hoping for. Perhaps if he talked with Orion again he could gain some insight as to how to help the boy progress fast; better. After several more correction through out the morning it was time to rest the boy. He was here to teach him and build him into the warrior the Tower could use, not break him and turn him to something hateful; feeding off anger. That only made for an easier target the Father of Lies could use. He would not be one to hand over a child to that evil monster. “Enough!†his voice rang out clear and commanding, the last though adding heat to his voice he had not intended. “You have done well so far, take a few moments to drink and rest. We will begin again shortly.â€

With that he moved over to the shade of the trees and sat down, watching the boy gulp down his water skin and then rise and wonder off. It was the same ritual as always with the boy. He would go off to find his brother and then return. Funny, I never see his brother come over here. He let the thought dissipate into smoke and then black emptiness as he closed his eyes and slipped back into the meditation practice he sought during these breaks. Here he worked to become one with his surroundings; to feel the movements and passages of others as Lonrick had demonstrated during his lessons in the void. From within his meditation the world surrounding him changed and for a moment he glimpsed what Dorian and Orion might live. Then he slipped even deeper into the meditation and stretched out to feel the minute movements of leaves and grass as they displaced the air around them in such minimalistic movements. Lonrick had mention they were there, Corin just had to find them.

He was unsure how long he had been there reaching; seeking the tiny movements he desired to feel. In the deep sense of openness that he sat the sudden commotion and clutter that registered in the nearing distance seemed as though a person had hit an anvil with a blacksmiths hammer right next to his head. Slowly he let his eyes open as he sought out the source of the annoyance that had ended another attempt at a prey that continued to elude him. In the distance he saw his mentee Dorian stumbling at a hurried pace toward the general direction they had been working in. Something in the boys face spoke of great concern and anger. If only I could read the boy’s blasted eyes, he pushed the thought away as he rose and called out to Dorian to give him a direction to continue on.

Guest Faile1987

Everything in Dorian´s mind suddenly seemed wanting to topple over, noises and the perception of his environment seemed to melt together only to be ripped apart by the clanking of wood on wood and Deneira´s angry voice yelling: “Grab it, now you crippled. Do your forms. I will block them like I am supposed to. You mess up, and you will get hit. DO IT!â€

On the tone in her voice and the words she yelled at Danian, Dorian´s anger suddenly grew and he abandoned his usual calmness and thoughtfulness, abruptly opening himself to the rage he had been storing inside him for months now. Rage that was directed at that person, that woman he knew had been torturing his brother since she had first laid eyes on him. The angry rapid clanking noise of wood crashing on wood filled his ears alond with Danian´s grunts and outcries in pain when Deneira´s lathe hit him again and again.

Despite his trying to get them to stop that silly fight Dorian had received dumb if not angry ears until now. He noticed that both Danian and his mentor were much too absorbed in their fighting, in trying to kill each other as it seemed to him, or at least he felt Danian wanting to kill Dene very strongly. But Dorian knew that if he would let this go on as it was, Dene was more than likely to just kill Danian by judgement of the many blows he received.

Suddenly when Danian cried out once more as he was hit by Deneira´s seemingly flying lathe, Dorian had enough. Halfway on his way to run to his mentor, already hearing Corin call for him apparently to give him some sense of direction, Dorian whirled around and without really knowing what he was doing, Dorian had drawn his katana out of its sheath still on his hip despite training with the wooden lathe that corin had given him. Raising his katana Dorian was filled with determination to end this now, before really worse things happened. Without thinking about any consequences, his rage and fear for his brother, his urge to help being the only things that made him go on, Dorian lunged for Deneira´s lathe, attempting to disarm her, but before he could even strike a blow, pain exploded inside his head as something hard struck his right temple, making him stagger and fall as his hands lost grip of his katana as his senses eluded him for a second as he went to the ground.

As his consciousness returned Dorian found himself flat on his back on the ground and something warm was running all over his face, his head still throbbing in pain. Groaning softly, his hand went up to his head and he quickly withdrew it as the bleeding wound on his head stung fiercely to his touch, blood seeping into his hair and on his shirt. "Light, did you want to kill me, too or what?", he mumbled wryly not even knowing who he had said it to. He only hoped that this might perhaps have interrupted the fight long enough for the two opponents to give up this foolish endeavour.

• 2 weeks later...

The fight was over as Danian’s weapon went flying through the air, and Dorian was on the ground in pain. She had heard Corin’s voice, but enough was enough... this boy would get his lesson once and for all. He was standing there staring at her in shock as his weapon landed about twenty paces behind him, and Deneira walked up to him, her fury flying out. She struck him hard across his weak arm. “That is for your stupidity!†She punched him with her left hand at the nose, breaking it loudly. “That is for your lack of respect!†She dropped down and slide kicked his foot out from under him and watched as he fell flat on his back, and she held the blade at his neck. “And THAT is because-“ Her words were cut short as Corin came running up to her.

“STOP IT!†he yelled. Deneira took one more look at Danian and spit at him. “I have waisted enough time on you,†she said down at him. “I hope that tomorrow, you are ready to accept your training work and stop wining and complainin abnout something we all went through.†He just laid back down, and Deneira went to Dorian. Kneeling down beside him, she took his hand, and he quickly hoped back up. “I want you to know I would never hurt you. You have always had manners to me, and I was only teaching your brother a lesson. It was also he that struck you. I think you need to go to the infirmary.â€

Corin stared at her, and she turned back to him. Both trainees stood there, one watching, one listening, and she walked up to him and put her hands on her hips. “What? He started it, and I told him to do what I taught him. The wounds he has is because of his own stupidity, the fact he wouldnt listen to me, and his inability to grasp simple blocks that every trainee should know.†Corin just shook his head at her, and she glared back at him.

Guest Faile1987

His minds still blurry and a dull pain vibrating through his had origniating from his throbbing and bleeding temple, Dorian suddenly was jerked to consciousness and full alertness by the sound of mood hitting a hum body, followed by someone moaning. "Light! Danian!" Dorian wanted to jump to his feet and rush to his brother who he heard groan in pain when Deneira hit him again, obviously breaking something at the sound of it. Light, she IS killing him!, Dorian thought frantically and wanted to get up and run to Danian, but as soon as he had jerked into an upright sitting position, waves of sickness and dizzyness hit him and he collapsed to the ground again, unable to hold himself up and barely restraining himself from emptying his stomach which all of a sudden seemed to be intend on turning his insides out now.

Cursing under his breath, swearing about his own weakness, Dorian suddenly heard a familiar voice shout "STOP IT!"and he let out a sigh of relief as he heard his mentor approach Deneira harshly. Thanking the Light that at least his mentor was no freaking madman, Dorian tried to get up, his senses still whoozy from the impact on his head,blood rinning down his face, but he didn´t care for now. All he cared about was getting to check how his brother was, but even that little favour his body seemed to deny him as he absolutely couldn´t find the strength to get up on his own and suddenly he felt someone kneeling beside him and to his horror he heard Deneira speak to him.

“I want you to know I would never hurt you. You have always had manners to me, and I was only teaching your brother a lesson. It was also he that struck you. I think you need to go to the infirmary.†Shock all of a suddenl changed into anger, blind fury, as Dorian heard Deneira speak to him like that, even trying to touch his forehead as he felt the warmth of her skin coming close to him before he shrunk back and abruptly sat up, ignoring the whirl inside his head and everything. "Don´t you dare touch me", he snapped, his voice as harsh and sharp as it seldom had been. "Don´t dare to ever lay hands on my brother again or I´ll-" I will complete the job he didn´t, was what he had inended to say, but in fact he snapped his mouth shut and scrambled to his feet, shaking Deneira and Corin off angrily.

Staggering he somehow managed to stay on his feet, uncaring about the dizzyness making him nearly lose balace entirely as he collapsed to the ground next to Danian who was just attempting to get up himself, not doing a really better job than Dorian though. "Danian, are you alright?", Dorian asked worriedly, hearing Danian´s breaht going heavy from the effort of training but of something else. Dorian carefully held out his hands, feeling for Danian´s head, to find out what happened to him, neglecting the blood that dripped from his own headwound making him look rather savagely and wild, but that didn´t matter for now. He´d take care of that later.

Corin watched as Dorian seemed to hesitate; to concentrate on the spar behind him. Deneira and his twin locked in battle. It was more intense then he would have expected at this stage of the boys training. She seemed to have a habit of driving the boy hard; several times Corin thought to take her to task on Danian’s training. She was to train the boy not break him completely so he was useless to the Tower. His eyes widened in shock and his right hand raised empty in front as if to catch the boy across the yard. He watched as Dorian turned, drawing blade and lunged toward Deneira. Already his feet where in motion at a run toward the madness, this can’t be happening. Watched in mid stride as the wooden lathe crashed into the side of his mentees head; twisting it hard with the impact. Dorian crumpling like a wet sack to the ground at her feet. The boy was no match at this stage for her, but he had hoped to spare him the trip to the infirmary. Continuing at a run he watched as Deneira laid into Danian again, the sound of his nose breaking echoed in his ears. “Stop it!†Deep commanding authority welled in the tones as he yelled at the guard standing over the boy. Enough was enough, the women had to learn limits and he would reinforce that if need be. Just what we need, a trip to the Commander and Mistress of Trainees. Not the way I wanted to make and impression.

Deneira seemed to pay him no attention as she finished her insults toward the one twin and then turned toward Dorian. All honey in her voice as she assisted him to his feet and tried to spin her tale. Corin did not know what she hoped to gain from this little endeavor of hers but he was certain the twin would not fall for it. They were too inseparable, one was never going to believe the other was the cause of hardship. The harsh words and movements of Dorian confirmed his suspicion as he kept his face an empty mask void of emotion. “Dorian enough! You do not utter threats you can’t back up with action, and you never threaten a guard of the Tower, no matter the circumstance,†the boy pushing away his hand he tried to rest it on his shoulder. Deneira seemed to surveyed the boy’s and then tried to round on him like she was in the right as Dorian scrambled over to his brothers side.

“You have the right to train the boy in the laws and rules of the Yard and the Tower. You have the right to teach the boy about our duties and ties to the Tower and it’s occupants. You even have the duty to train the boy and make him in to a useful tool the Tower can use. But you, Deneira, most certainly DO NOT have the right to batter him for your own personal vengeance.†The stress he put on some of those words would have made the point on it’s own to most trainees and newly raised guards. Yet it seemed to slide off her like water off a ducks back; cold fierce gaze still lock on him challengingly. “Further more, what in the bloody name of the light did you think to gain from that little trick. I should have your butt before the MOT and see how she views your treatment of her charges.†He stepped closer, taking the time to emphasis each word, “if you try that with one of my mentees I will have you publicly drawn and quartered . You think you are so good try someone trained and see how well you fair.†His eyes remained focused and locked on Deneira as he addressed Dorian, “you and your brother both report to the infirmary. I will join you shortly, and Dorian. If you ever draw steel on a guard again, this will seem like a stubbed toe in comparison to the justice I will drop on you. Now move!†He could hear the boy’s rising to their feet again, but his focus remained on the dangerous woman in front of him.

ooc: actually, the way that we had planned it, Danian actually did hit Dorian on accident... just to cause strife.

“You have the right to train the boy in the laws and rules of the Yard and the Tower. You have the right to teach the boy about our duties and ties to the Tower and it’s occupants. You even have the duty to train the boy and make him in to a useful tool the Tower can use. But you, Deneira, most certainly DO NOT have the right to batter him for your own personal vengeance. Further more, what in the bloody name of the light did you think to gain from that little trick. I should have your butt before the MOT and see how she views your treatment of her charges. if you try that with one of my mentees I will have you publicly drawn and quartered . You think you are so good try someone trained and see how well you fair. you and your brother both report to the infirmary. I will join you shortly, and Dorian. If you ever draw steel on a guard again, this will seem like a stubbed toe in comparison to the justice I will drop on you. Now move!â€

To Danian, Corin seemed like a hero out of the stories. Not only had he saved him from the witch in disguise as a woman, he had humiliated her too. Danian shuddered in pain. His entire body was throbbing in the blows that he had recieved from the witch. Whimpering, Danian tried to stand. Tried... and failed miserably. He colapsed back on the ground and set his battered body aflame.

Danian nearly broke out into tears again with the pure agony that was spreading across his body. This was the Pit of Doom. Danian felt himself being lifted by Dorian. He managed to murmer softly: "Thanks Dor..." Danian was exhuasted and battered, but the worst part of him was his pride. He could never look the witch in the eyes after this. Danian wanted to kill her so badly, end the torture that he had been going through these past months. Every limping step that Danian took, even with Dorian's help, was pure agony. He seemed to be burned and battered and slashed over all of his body. Danian only wished for the pain to end.

After what seemed like days, they finally made it to the Tower infirmary. They disturbed a very crabby Yellow sister who demanded to know why they were so battered. Danian made a feeble lie: "Err... I fell down.." She glared at him and said: "Yes, maybe down the Tower!" Danian winced and his heart stopped when she said: "Well, if you don't tell me, I suppose that I just won't heal you. You'll heal naturally... eventually."

Danian's eyes widened. "NO! I mean... of course, Aes Sedai, I'll tell you." Danian lowered his head, abashed, and when he finally spoke, it was barely a whisper. "I was... beat up..." The shame of it was making his face turn bright red. Light, what she must be thinking right now. Then his thoughts turned to Faile; she would never want a Warder who got beat up that easily. He looked over his shoulder and got nervous. She wasn't here like... right now. Danian couldn't let her see him like this, he just couldn't. "Can you please heal me now, please," Danian pleaded. She looked at him aprehesively, and then began.

"Set him down on the bed." Danian was layed down and then the Aes' Sedai put her hand on his head and it seemed as if a prob was searching him. Danian saw her eyes grow fierce. "Beat up, beat up," Danian shuddered. "You were more than beaten, you were attacked! You're covered in bruises and more than just hurt." Danian winced, "Can you please not say it so loud." He was still looking around nervously for Faile. "The person who did this to you, boy, had better be sent strait to the Tower for punishment!"

Danian winced again. "Please, Aes' Sedai, s-" Danian didn't want to admit that he had been beaten up by a woman. "He's going to be punished in the Yards, there is no need to bother the Aes' Sedai with this." The woman glared at him, obviously not liking to be undermined. Finally, after glaring at him for a minute, she spoke again. "Fine, but you are going to need lots of rest after this." The Aes' Sedai grabbed his head with her hands and Danian felt like his skin had been replaced by blocks of ice, and his energy was ebbing out of him. Finally, exhaustion and being healed so extensively crashed down on him, and Danian slept.

ooc: Woot! it seems that my posting abilites are returning