DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

X Men 3

I went and saw it Friday night and loved it!! I'm not a comic book person to know what they change and what they don't, but just as a movie, I really liked it. Surprising amount of dead bodies at the end :P Well maybe not the count, but certainly I wasn't expecting them to kill off... well.. some of the people they did...

((trying not to spoil anything :P))

lol yeah... but i do wanna talk about stuff but it would spoil it for people.. but oh well, i'm sure someone here would come along and do that job for us, after all, we're SG hehe..

anywayz, yeah, lotsa dead people but lil blood. i particularly like the angel dude.. nice wings.. : i wanna have one

My husband auditioned for that part a while back ago... from what he said, the scenes he auditioned with weren't in the movie so i'm wondering if there will be some extra scenes with him in the DVD release :P I liked the character and wanted to see more of him.

My husband auditioned for that part a while back ago... from what he said' date=' the scenes he auditioned with weren't in the movie so i'm wondering if there will be some extra scenes with him in the DVD release :P I liked the character and wanted to see more of him.[/quote']

which character?