DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All your butts are belong to me!

reyler

Reyler, just for sh-ts and giggles, and for the love of pete, will you please hand over the couple bucks (or whatever monetary denomination you use) and rent Hoodwinked! I really think you would like it just to hear twitchys voice. Think of it as a challenge and then if you don't like it your out a rental fee. But if you like it, you will cherish me forever! ;D

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* grabs reyler by the shoulders and shakes her until her hair turns red *

::)

* kinda red *

* maybe sorta red *

Don't EVER talk about somebody's mama that way...EVER!!!  >:(

When you get to be a mother you will understand.

* nods *

* just for fun, pulls both of her ankles up behind her neck and duct tapes them together *

* wraps her arms around the backs of her knees *

* ties a rope to each wrist *

* uses a turnbuckle to tighten the rope so her fingers are almost touching behind her back *

* tickles her nose with the feather *

I'm feeling better, cupcake.  ;D

*Looking at all of the posts generated by my avatar and Hoodwinked* Well, I am spamming quite a bit and I am getting plenty of responses to my spam. Hmmm... isn't that kind of why we are here? Also, about the watermark, I hadn't even noticed it. Also, also, the deal with Hoodwinked. Reyler, you can watch it or not, I don't give a ^(^9690%*^* but, you might ACTUALLY like it. Just another form of entertainment. Also, also, also, I am really hard up for fun and this is where I get alot of it, because with two jobs, I don't have much free time. So, sorry folks, your stuck with me.