DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Could Rand have killed Asmo?

anthonyelayne

Nope im still here. Spent last night on the org boards. Thanks for your recommendation Safia. I tried getting through all the pics people posted of themselves. was alot of fun. Gonna read for a few more nights before posting any comments or threads. I work to much too. I agree, i think WOT should have got more publicity. Thanks for all the welcomes :)    oops didnt mean to make the thread go back to the top.

Nope im still here. Spent last night on the org boards. Thanks for your recommendation Safia. I tried getting through all the pics people posted of themselves. was alot of fun. Gonna read for a few more nights before posting any comments or threads. I work to much too. I agree, i think WOT should have got more publicity. Thanks for all the welcomes :)    oops didnt mean to make the thread go back to the top.

*laughs* Well I'm glad we didn't scare you off.  I'm glad you are enjoying the org boards, which are you thinking of joining?  I'm in the Black Tower, White Tower, Band, and Illuminators, though I'm really only active in the the towers... *coughs and looks around innocently*

And if you do decide to join some make sure you get the links for the offboards if there is one, they are fun ^^

Now, how far are you in the books?  Have you read the whole series?

I finished the series last year and im on my second go around. just finishing book 6. truth be told i think i liked them so much i read them to quickly. i cant remember were one book ended and the next began. Going a  little slower this time. RJs world is just so detailed.

I finished the series last year and im on my second go around. just finishing book 6. truth be told i think i liked them so much i read them to quickly. i cant remember were one book ended and the next began. Going a  little slower this time. RJs world is just so detailed.

I have practically the exact same problem with all the good books I read. I tend to rush them. I am now preparing myself NOT to do so with AMOL and to enjoy every freaking word of it.

Last I saw, the thread on Asmo down the Structured Discussion boards was over 200 pages, and yes I read all of them.
:o :o :o

You deserve an award. ;D

Preferably not one for counting. I see only 142 pages of Asmo Discussion (read off topic posts, rants, flat out hatred and he occasional post that happens to be about Asmo or murder). And I've read it all as well.

Welcome anthonyelayne! As others have said, don't be put off by some of the comments made here, we're really a friendly bunch of people. :)
No we're not. We just use that as an excuse to lure you in, and then....IT'S TOO LATE! Run while you still can!

I have practically the exact same problem with all the good books I read. I tend to rush them. I am now preparing myself NOT to do so with AMOL and to enjoy every freaking word of it.

Same here!! You know what i'm doing this time around that's very different and its the BEST "reread" that i've had? I downloaded all of the audio books and am listening to them on my MP3 player...its amazing. The voices are great and more importantly, its not allowing me to 'speed up my pace' at an exciting moment- i have to savor every word at the pace that its read. I'm finding that i'm picking up on ALOT more than any other reread that i've ever done (which totals about 10+....been reading since the 2nd book was released)!

Definitely go audio for a future reread if you want to experience something different w/ the WoT

Archived