DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jumper 2 News

Emperor

Really they should just call the sequel Jumper 2:  The Ending to One or something.

Hayden Christensen tells The Toronto Sun that a sequel to "Jumper", hitting DVD and Blu-ray today, is in the works.

"We're talking about it. "I know that they're having those conversations, I hear about them...It was set up to become that -- a trilogy -- if it did well, and I think they're happy with how it did so they want to make another one. But I don't think they're rushing to get into production" he says.

Director Doug Liman had previously stated that he had plans to do several films based on the concept, but poor reviews for the film and mediocre domestic box-office put a damper on plans.

Still, if it were to happen would Christensen sign up for it? "Oh yeah, and I think I probably will."

• Community Administrator

Jumper wasn't THAT bad of a movie, I mean it wasn't BLOOD RAYNE bad, now was it? (And Blood Rayne has like, 2 Sequals!!!)

What worries me, it almost sounds like they said, the sequal is going direct to DVD...

Firstly, thats just asking to FAIL.

HOWEVER

It does sound like they would actually want to obtain the orginal Cast. If they achieve this, it would make this film actually better then MOST sequals. ;)

Seriously, I hate sequals where they replace cast members for NO reason.

I just watched Jumper like 30 minutes ago.  Thoroughly enjoyed it, and would really like to see a sequel.  I might watch it again tonight for no real reason.  The thing I most enjoyed was Hayden Christenson not sucking as much as he did in the Star Wars movies.

JD,

Movie fan?

Archived