DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do you join the rpg?

Patrick

Go to Forum Option area on the right of this board, click which of the RP Worlds you want to belong to (Dragon Reborn or Age of Legends), and click on it, and apply in the next screne. Then make a bio, and post in the bio application area down in the RP boards, and wait for approval. Then join which ever group(s) you want to. I believe there is a restriction, but I am not so sure!

well, actually you send your bio to the bio checkers forst who then will post your bio to the boards to be cross checked. If you want to RP, a good place to start is the Role Play Discussion a bit further down. :) There's a thread called 'How to begin RPing' or some such. ;)

Welcome!

It may sound complicated, but it's not that difficult! All the information you need to know before you create a character and start RPing is found here - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=717

You are allowed to make one character per each division. All the guidlines for what your character can and can't be is outlined in that thread, linked above. Looking forward to see you Role Playing! (Incidently, if you decide to make a novice, I'll be working with you...great div to join, by the way :wink: )

Hope this helps also!

Archived