DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] The Dark Knight

Myndrunner

Its kinda been a theory of mine but:

The Joker being played by Heath Ledger is obviously wearing make-up.

He has *not* fallen into a batch of chemicals that permanently scarred him or drove him to insanity.

Its because of this that I believe that the ending of this movie will have the Joker fall into the mentioned batch of chemicals at the end and we may or may not see the rise of the new joker.

In any event this would i've them an excuse for him to look different

Side, this won't be the first major role change. The sexy DA in the first movie is being played by a new actress this movie because the other actress opted out.

• Community Administrator

I wouldn't mind seeing whats his face from the other batman movie playing pinguin...

As for Poison Ivy?

Jesica Alba?

Nah, to short,

I'll have to say Jesica Biel. She'll do, but she isn't nearly as sexy as alba. ;)

Now, they could use whats her face from the cat-woman again, in another batman/catwoman cross over, as they have already 'established' her background story, and I HATE seeing movie 'sequals' or 'cross overs' with already established characters, being replaced with others. Aka that DA angent from Batman begins being replaced with another lady.

It would be like if Riddick in Chronicles of Riddick were played by the Rock, it would have ruined an already bad movie. :P

That said...

What about AvPvB?

Alien versus Predator versus Batman?

I kind of doubt Joker is going to get acid-faced in this movie, only because A) that sort of thing having that sort of result doesn't fit into Chris Nolan's as-real-as-possible world, and B) twice in one movie sounds kind of tedious.

Nolan himself is on record as saying that there aren't a whole lot of Bat-villains that would fit in with his approach to that universe. You'll never see him do Poison Ivy that's any closer to the comic version than eco-terrorism and an affinity for green clothing and being hawt, for instance. You'll never see Mr. Freeze. His Joker is of a Charles Manson than previous Jokers have been. If he has Harley at his side at any point, I guarantee she will not be wearing a full jester outfit.

There was talk in pre-production about getting Philip Seymour Hoffman to cameo as the Penguin, in the style of a British arms dealer. That might have been cool, though the name just doesn't make a whole lot of sense in a live action character without some anti-realism, like Burgess Meredith squawking or Danny DeVito in heavy prosthetics.

Yeah, they are definitely setting up Eckhart's Dent for being Two Face.  I think Giamatti would be a great Penguin and take a less bile-ridden angle.  Riddler....someone said Dane Cook?

AvPvBvTA (Alien versus Predator versus Batman versus Toxic Avenger) would be the ultimate Superhero Exploitation flick!

Since it's not spoiling anything for anybody at this point, he becomes Two-Face in this movie. Probably spends the last third or so of it that way.

And if I see the astonishingly not-funny Dane Cook anywhere near a Batmovie, I will boycott it.

And if I see the astonishingly not-funny Dane Cook anywhere near a Batmovie, I will boycott it.

Ditto. How he has managed to convince so many people that he's funny is beyond me. I mean, BARM is funnier than Dane Cook, and we all know Barm isn't funny. Even his sig says so.

Archived