DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Roll Call

Alrighty, I want to know who's here and what they're up to.

And for my own convenience, I want your OP scores.  Or the lack thereof.  If any of you still lack this, I want to know so I can fix it. 

So, here's your format:

Arath Faringal

Attack Leader

F-6  E-6  A-5  W-5  S-8

And then you put your funny comment down here.  So, speak up!  Shout it out!

And be quick about it . . . :)

• 3 weeks later...

um aint these on the page or have you lost matalinas page or the wp or whatnot? its where i usualy colect mine for chars, though for aslan i think i got em recorded on my char forum as well so will go check there..

anyhow yeah found them so

Aslan (+ a couple other personalities due taint)

Ashie

Elemental breakdown : Fire - 3, Earth - 3, Air - 10, Water - 8, Spirit - 8

OP Scores : Strenght- 32, Skill - 28

He is also a Cloud Dancer talent wise

WS i do not have recorded for him, dunno if i ever earned any cant remember, think i was in one class about it with u as teacher actualy and dunno if it ever ended or whatnot, i got his weapons recorded though if you need em

I am up to :P well that would be still working on my plotline aproved by Joce where i set Aslan up as one of the ashie serving with the band, and as such have set up his own hut out in the forest somewhere remote where he can retreat back to sleep and live and whatnot when not working...sort of akin to wood wizards or witches in the books, as this also allow me to further use his talent manip to set the glen up as sort of  "enchanted"

Curently having a couple visitors (read intiates) over to learn about healing and herbs and whatnot. As there is no class descriptions on these things i guess we're not far off contacting you to look it over to see if it suffice as a class as such.