DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Berelain vs Faile, the hawk and the falcon

Blademaster

Galad has chosen an occupation the precludes him from engaging in healthy realationships of any kind with Aes Sedie, or anyone who is Tower trained. I believe that he presently has a crush on Egwene.

Berelane was infatuated with Perrin, and was later chasing him mainly due to Falie, so she has stopped, but will pick it up with Falie back.

I believe the Perrin will bump into Galad at which point he will meet Berlene, and they will fall in love. Falie has stated that Berelane might have been her friend if not for Perrin, so they may kiss and make up.

And remember that the Seanchan have overrun Amadicia and the whitecloaks there are pretty well broken. It could be that the only united band of whitecloaks is the one with Galad.

This is probably not significant except that it makes Galad the leader of pretty well all the remaining whitecloaks.

Hi everybody!this is my first post.

About Berelain and Galad is a great idea but when i first read about the man in white my mind went straight to aiel gaishin. What to you think about that???And who might be if that's the case???

Archived