DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do you imagine a jumara?

Shaidar

Good point about Lan, dyring.  He could very well be guessing about why jumara stay away from the heights.  Although he probably knows more about the Blight than most humans, there's unfortunately a heck of a lot that nobody knows or seems interested in learning.

I highly doubt they changed into Dragkhar, though.  For one thing, they would have to be smaller than most of us are imagining them.  For another, if you mean that some changed before the Breaking and none can anymore (do you?) then that would mean the world's supply of Dragkhar is immortal and non-renewable, thus declining as some are killed in battle and suchlike.  And, well, I just don't like the idea. 

Evolved jumara = Cthulhu. The madness that has spawned from it has made the jumara fear evolving, and all those that are close to their change are subsequently eaten by the rest of the Pack out of fear.

Back on topic though, i agree it couldn't be Draghkar. If jumara > Fade, and an evolved jumara would be a Draghkar, then by extention a Draghkar could wipe the floor with a Fist of Trollocs and Fades without even breaking a sweat. No, if a jumara evolved into a known Shadowspawn, i'd say it'd be a Gholam.

Why? Because despite being a moderately strong OP wielder, Moiraine didn't stand ground when the jumara were gaining on them, and tried to talk Lan out of doing it as well. That in itself is proof of their power, and more than a little implication that the OP in itself isn't going to help a lot. If not immune, they'd have more than a little OP resistance at that point.

Guest Dreadlord

Gholam were created specifically, Im sure we had a Forsaken PoV saying only 3 were made. So Jumaras are definitely nothing to do with gholams.

Archived