DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Have I Got News for You! (FL DL)

Raeyn

(Yus, copy and pasted from the RP comm board for the most part - got company, yo!  ;D)

Well, our Kura has been eaten alive by real life, and has asked to step down as FL DL.  We've okay'd this, and all agreed on the most logical replacement.

Hrm.. I wonder who that could be?

Well.. no real surprise, it's WINTER MIST!

So anyways, congrats to Lara (and big thanks for being willing to step up and help!), and make sure to send your love to Kura for stepping in when he did to try and help out in our time of need :)

And seriously - send your love to Kura.  He's a good guy <3

Oh, I'm so happy I got introduced with a satirical news quiz as a title. :D  Let's hope I can keep up the good work that's been done so far, and breathe wind into the sails (both sea-going and windmill-like) of the Freelanders.  Come on, don't be shy!  *cracks whip*  *giggles*  I jest, of course.

I've written a Freelander for most of the time I've been writing at DM.  Dilora Fashelle, my peddler, goodtime girl and all around adventuring lass, was my first character at the DM RP (our lovely roleplay here) and I have to say she is still my favourite.  She's met, I think, every kind of character there is and she's always up for adventure as long as there is a tavern at some point along the way.  Watch out for her - she writes songs!

So step right up and come along for the ride!