DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WK - Katrina Candarr's Training

Jaydena

Wanderer

Pick Up - HERE - [9 posts] - COMPLETE

Arrival & Sage Check Up - HERE - [4 posts] - COMPLETE

Dream Lessons 1 & 2 - HERE - [7 posts] - COMPLETE

James combined my dreams and WS together.

Weapon & Senses Training - HERE - [7 posts] - COMPLETE

Wolf Cub

Dream Lessons 3 & 4  - URL - [ - posts]

Herb Lesson - HERE - [2 - posts]

Everyone left or something, no one is posting on it so not sure where to go from here. (To be retaken ~Tay)

Herb Lesson (Part 2) - And All the World's A Garden - [4 posts] - COMPLETE

Intermediate Weapon Training - URL - [ - posts]

Character Development RP - To meet the pack - [7 posts] - COMPLETE

Great, thanks sweetie, will check them over later and we'll sort out something for your Herb training.  :) We're going to change to group lessons and Kara and Jehaine will need to do Herbs too once their pick ups are finished.

The 1 and 2 is just the first 2 Dream Lessons that are required to make wolf cub, they're usually combined in one single thread. More like a part 1 and part 2 really rather than 2 seperate lessons. May change the wording about that actually as it confused me a bit too lol.

That all looks fine Jade. Had a read through it. From what I can tell, the last part of your Dream lesson wasn't completed, judging by James' last post on that thread, but your weapon and senses training was all covered. Otherwise it's just your Herb Lesson.

Kara's about to arrive at the Stedding and Erik's picking Jehaine up so we'll get a joint lesson sorted for the 3 of you with Andular.  :)

Had you thought about how to handle where your sisters are? I get the impression Cleo's not going to be RPing and Andrea's obviously left, so I just wondered.  :) Also, any thoughts on what sub division Katrina's going to join?

So do I need to do another dream lesson? Can you let me know when there is an herbs thing going in. As for her sisters, I am thinking I will just tpc them, and mention them, I will get both their permissions to do so and if they ever come back they can retro their training backwards. Also what are the subdivision?

Sounds fine on the sisters... makes sense. Yep I'll let you know on the Herbs Lesson.  :)

Sub divisions are the Rangers, Sages and Watchers. (Trackers are chosen by the wolves after being part of one of the other 3)

As to the Dream lesson, I'm thinking that since it was so long ago and the others have gone, we'll leave it as is and when you do your next lot of Dream training, we can just have the teacher add that final bit in for you since it'd likely only be one or two posts. That ok with you?  :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...