DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old Bander Brings A Keg!

Shepherd

The tall cloaked figure slumps down around the campfire, to tired to even unlace his boots and shake out the pebbles logged between his toes.

“Oy, it’s been to long since I’ve come around.” He looks at the nearly empty surroundings wondering where the Band had gone.

“Hey, anyone here to greet an old, good-for-nothing, unreliable, undependable, flighty, un-funny, son-of-a-sheep, X-Scout, that’s been to shamefaced and busy to show his stinking hide around here?!?!”

He shouted, but no one seemed to respond.

“Hummm…. Perhaps they’ll come out and say hello if I break out something to drink…” he thinks to himself.

With diligence and well practiced hands the man taps three kegs of the finest Andor Red he could find. 

“Find… steel… it almost the same…”

Pouring himself a tall flagon, he sits back down and waits for some company.

“The Band I remember could never turn down a good drinking thread, with lots of Bandwiser, and a few rubber chicken figths….”

Shep~

*Throws Quibby a beer*

Well, I'd love to, but I don't know if I can.  I tried almost a year ago and things just fell through.  I started a new job back then (and good for me I just got promoted this week) and I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have.

This whole RPG thing is odd to say the least.  It's fun, you invest your time and effort into writing, you get to know great people, and it can almost turn into another life.

With Robert Jordan dieing it made me miss Dragonmount.  And since I've been gone so long I don't know who's still here that I used to RPG with.

I've been poking around the boards and it looks like things have changed from the 'old days' just a bit.

Anyway, I'd like to try and come back if I could.  I'd have to join a thread that wasnt dependant on my char helping move things forward.

*sits back and drinks his Bandwiser*

• 2 weeks later...

*has a drink with Mr. Bloodeye*

Life is crazy my friend, but other than that things seem to be just fine :)

I've been missing from the boards for a while now and I feel the call to come back (I just got to make the time).

Cheers mate!

Anyway, I'd like to try and come back if I could.  I'd have to join a thread that wasnt dependant on my char helping move things forward.

*sits back and drinks his Bandwiser*

Well, there's the 'Avoid the Pointy End' thread, which basically has us starting characters recieve training from Quib's WS 17 drill sergeant.

You could drop by there if you'd like, and poke some fun at the blundering recruits while you're there XD