DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

how are you doing?

Liitha

both rp wise and private wise

i am slowly geting better of my mono, and hating being stuck, sore muscles more and more my worst problem where as it was sleepyness before who toped the throne unquested

also slowly geting back into writing, having a few rp's going, and signed up for a few more *s*

I'm cold, and my shoulder and neck are protesting for some unknown reason :/

I'm working on getting various bios updated and rolling out again.. I need to touch base with you tomorrow or somesuch and get Rendra back online for Dreadlady training :)

Q got a class up for someone else that didnt respond i belive, just jump in there, its a NSW used so anyone can continue it...so i can speak with him...and i think we will need it sent in

you can check on www.shayol-ghul.com on the archive forums, there is a board for dread bio's, if its on there its good, bio wise if not then need it in, also need to check if you still got your scores or need new ones...

Not sure if anyone ever issued me scores; I'll email in the bio to the appropriate email :)  It was approved ages ago, and I've not changed it, so it should be good to go for straight archiving!  Unless you see something you'd prefer me to change, natch <3

I'm finally moved and settled in to my new house. Since I'm now a little tighter on money I can't go out as much, and I chopped off part of my knuckle so I can't work out all the time... I get to be online :D rp wise, I'm just waiting for any rp that can use my unique talents.