DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ravens

aevogt

When TEoTW was split int 2 books, I guess a new prologue was written.  My original copy is still in readable shape, thanks to the book binding class I took 25 years ago, so I'd hate to go buy a new copy just to get the new prologue.  Does anyone know if the prologue is available for download?

That would be the one he is talking about.  Unless people want to get banned, I don't think you will find what you are looking for.  That I know of, there would be no legitimate way to get a downloaded copy except through an e-book vendor.  After all, it is copyrighted material.

If you can't find it via Google (for example, if Tor had released the additional prologue as promotional material), then there probably isn't a legitimate way to get it unless you follow CW's advice and purchase the whole book from some online retailer.

But I don't think that's what you were intending.

I would suggest making your way to your local Borders or Barnes and Noble, finding the book, and reading it there.  Or, your local library.

If afterwards you can give a summary or a brief overview of what was in there, I know I would be interested.  I've heard of these youth versions, but have never actually seen them.

Good luck!

Archived