DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Possible LOA

Hey guys, my Grandma on my dads side just died. She's in the Faroe Islands, and we may go for the funeral (it seems pretty likely). And I don't know how long I'll be gone. I wasn't really close to her, as we weren't in the Faroe Islands very much, but it's really hard for my dad.

Best of luck. If you need anyone to talk to afterwards, feel free to ask me. As you probably know, I lost my grandfather on my mum's side about 2 months ago, and it was hard as we were extremely close.

Funerals are never nice, but it is a sad part of life.

Thanks Corki, sorry again about what happened on that post of yours about that.

My dad went over there about a week ago, she went into a coma a few days ago, and her kydnes stopped functioning. They didn't have any dyalisis in the Faroes, but her other organs were doing pretty badly to, so they couldn't bring her to Denmark. They said it was really peaceful, so it's one thing to be glad for.

Goldeneys, sorry for your and your dad's loss. It's good that it was peaceful, that's the way it should be. My condolonces to you and your family; I also lost my grandmother on my dad's side, it was last year, so I understand what your family must be going through.

-Ash

Guest Cadsuane

Aw, Cheeky, I'm sorry to hear this! I know what you are going through, my uncle passed two weeks ago.

*hugs Cheeky*

Archived