DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sitters!

ashara

If I read correctly, the Grays are up for another election of Sitters. :) Last time around, we had these Sitters:

Phaedra Eskarne, First Voice

NSW Ophelia, played by Evaida,

NSW Ziya, played by Ashara

Since Ziya gets raised to First Voice, I'd like to have her continue as a Sitter, which leaves the other two slots open, I think. :) Would either of you be interested in playing a Sitter?

I haven't seen Evaida around in a while so we might need 2 Sitter players.

If Mat isn't interested, I could write an NSW Sitter and represent her. But I don't think that I would have time to do much with her aside from Hall RPs or other political stuff. If novice recruitment is needed, I would rather retro Annais.

Yup, I have Irina who's a young Gray sister and destined to go Black. I need to add her siggie to my sigpic down there though

:D

She was created shortly after I killed Lyanna (see her bio, and started out as a novice initially until I decided to upjump her to Aes Sedai (was approved because I'd played an Aes Sedai before). I then transferred her to the offsite WT, but returned her not long ago with the approval of Andrea, including my other two Aes Sedai chars so that I fill the cap per division now.

I haven't rp'ed out Irina's raising here and actually would like to. Anyone care to join me on that one?