DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time MMORPG

Lews_Windu

i would settle for a the game without MMO.

But concerning CHANNELERS

It would be self regulating...

-you arent born channeling, you have the spark

- manifests only after X number(random) of hours play

- weaves arent automatic at level up, somekind of trial and error/exploration-experimentation would be necessary, this should be time consuming and costly and portentially dangerous to your character ...monsters like balefire should be dangerous even to masters of the craft

-throwing down with massive channeling will fatigue your char quickly/this will require an amount of rest depending on skill and amount of p channeled (when your character wil be vulnerable...needing that warder or friend )

--this would IMO lead to the societies/circles of like minded individuals having each other backs

-- loss of life results in setting back of all channeling related abilities (draw less power/ loss of knowledge of weaves)

- risk of buring yourself out?!!! yes i think i like that one

-make channelers XP rich as targets/oponents...

sorry about the rambling yada yada yada, my inability to formulate concise articulate sentences to convey what i meant to say, isnt just my personal style i believe it to be a genetic birth defect, i believe this even though i know next to nothing about human genetics, birth defects or style(white shoes/black socks), sometimes ijust say things and i do this because i am in fact....a JABRONI!!

The thing I don't remember seeing talked about and that is importiant to this topic is which company should make the game should it ever be done. Relitivatly speaking the 2 biggest are Sony and Blizzard, Everquest and World Of WarCraft respectivly. Blizard has the popularity but save for their Forgotten Realms AD&D games I haven't liked their stuff to well. I have played WoW and didn't like it all that well. I played Everquest for years and still do from time to time (real life gets in the way of gameing all too often, being a adult blows) and still enjoy it and the community of players in game. Interplay is all but dead, Verant is almost non-existant anymore, and they started Everquest. So Who Should Make The Game?

[glow=green,1,500]Darth_Andrea[/glow]

Archived