DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chug-a-lug!

Far Dareis Mai

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Alright, so in about an hour I go in for my first ultrasound to see my spankin new FarSpawn for the first time. If it is a girl, she is already promised to Pandy...but if it is a boy, he will be marrying one of you ladies out there, so beware! ;)

Anyway, for this particular ultrasound, I have to drink 46 ounces of water--which is around 6 cups. The catch is that I have to do it really fast-- in 45 minutes, so I have a nice full to bursting bladder. I guess it makes it easier to see the baby.

So I'm going to spam this thread until I have to go, as I drink cup by cup by cup.

Starting with one....*is gulping*

:D

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*I so did spew*

Yeah, it took me a couple tries but I did it! Once I get my scanner working properly again I'll post the picture I got. New due date though: July 9, 2008!

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Of course dahling!

Though I have to be honest and say that I'm definitely getting a boy vibe, so we'll see in about...11 weeks or so. Then I'll get my second ultrasound and they can give us the gender.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

It went really well. Baby is doing well, though they pushed my due date back to July 9. That means 2-3 more weeks of rampant morning, noon, and night sickness for me. :(

Guest Far Dareis Mai

This is very correct Demi. When I hit 9 months, I'll try and get a video of the baby moving. It looks like an alien. It's pretty wicked, in a very creepy and truly SG way. :P

Archived