DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slayer

krelianzg

However, Slayer does seem to have an unnatural connection to wolves and Darkhounds.

Unnatural? He enjoys killing wolves, something he sadly is far from alone in. Nothing unnatural about that.

I was referencing the fact that he seems to know that wolves killed in T'A'R are gone forever and the Dark Prophecy seems to imply that he will have a role in the Hunt.

However, Slayer does seem to have an unnatural connection to wolves and Darkhounds.

Unnatural? He enjoys killing wolves, something he sadly is far from alone in. Nothing unnatural about that.

What there are other as well who enjoy killing wolves? Who?

With regards to slayer not being alone in liking killing wolves, you need not look beyond this world. Wolves have been demonised for centuries and been hunted to extinction in most places. A lot of people blame little miss riding hood for it.

I don't see much more connection between him and wolves than the fact he is Perrin's nemesis, and his hatred of them.

I don't see much more connection between him and wolves than the fact he is Perrin's nemesis, and his hatred of them.

I would not call Slayer Perrins "nemesis". They ran into eachother a few times by accident. Sure, Slayer might have a bit if a grudge after Perrin shot him, but apparently not so much that he goes out of his way to hunt Perrin down.

Byar and Bornhald are far more of a "nemesis" than Slayer.

Archived