DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing the Riot Squad

WhiteWolf

As many of you know we lost our last surviving cat earlier this year. Well on Sunday, after a week of looking after a friends cats, Lyn and i went to the Cat Protection ppl and this is what we took home with is

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q282/Badkharma69/Smaug%20Miko%20Loke%20Thor/

If you like cats then all i can say is they are as cute as anything. Two brothers, a sister and an orphan and we are having so much fun watching them.I can seriously say these are good days 8)

Owen

Guest Arie Ronshor

Awww... I want a cat, my own cat. I live with one that is not mine, but i don't think i've ever owned a pet beyond a fish when i was young. (Family had a dog for many years, but that was a family pet. :P)

Oh... I love cats.  And dogs.  If my hubby wasn't deathly allergic to cats i'd have to have a few.  Although... I think the hubby has a nice insurance policy out... hummmmmm.. something to think about.... :P

And the headlines read:

Death by Cat!

Grieving widow unable to deal with RL and throws herself into DM Rps to cope.

Oh wait... I don't have an RL anyway... nevermind!

Smaug likes to sit on my lap when i am on the computer and will watch the mouse pointer move around....Loke likes to chew on toes and knees of all things.....Miko likes to wash the others ears and Thor is just "aloof" unless he is playing with Miko......so much fun it is wicked ;D