DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Need Something.

Roxinos

I need 3 people, each who know how, to teach me how to play Hearts. You will need Yahoo! Instant Messenger and all, but that shouldn't be a problem. You will also need to know how to play (as stated above). I've always wanted to know how to play, but I've never been able to learn, always been too lazy.

very much ouch...

goal is to get least points possible

each heart card counts as 1 point

Q of spades as 13 points

you can win a round one of two ways, getting least amount of points, or getting all of the points

points are carried over each round... i forget how many rounds are played

if someone is attempting to get all the points another player will have to sacrifice and take the "trick", in other words, take a heart card and get a point

thats a very general overview of how the game is played... there are a couple of other details like how dealing goes or how the play of cards actually goes... stuff like that... its not all that tough... though last time i played was 2 years ago... hm

means its a smart move to giva away high cards of any sort and colect small spar's

as well if you got the option in changing cards to get rid of a sort so you got a free sort to throw hearts at..then that can be smart..but clover 2 is the starting card so thats maybe smart to keep..

Archived