DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help Forum

GrnEyedDvl

The help desk was shut down because the person in control can't guarantee to check it often enough, I believe. Try sending problems, advice, etc. to help@dragonmount.com or community@dragonmount.com. Which ever you feel is more appropriate.

That said, most of those threads are old and have likely been responded to, but if you think you may be helpful, you could always try pm'ing the person.

Shutting a board down because 1 member might not have time to check it kinda defeats the purpose of having a board doesnt it? lol sheesh

I will just send a PM to Jason.

btw posting email addresses like that is a good way to get spammed, the boards can be read by bots and webcrawlers and extract them.

The member in question is Fader, the Tech Admin for the site. His job doesn't allow him to get on the forums, so email is the only way he can respond in a timely manner.

Jason does not read his PMs. You should email him at Jason@dragonmount.com if you need to contact him directly.

The help and community alias have pretty good spam filters. It's not a big deal to post those addresses.

And yes, the board is sort of useless in its present state. I believe Jason or Fader have some sort of plan regarding it.

Archived