DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Declare your Love to Rahvin week!

Dias

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*laughs* But Ata, thats the best part!!!

I dunno Shan, the top half is *very* handsome but the lower half...well, you know :P Maybe we do a time share? You take Mondays and Wednesdays and I take Tuesdays and Thursdays. We can switch off weekends and maybe give him Sunday to rest? Maybe :twisted:

*laughs* But Ata, thats the best part!!!

I dunno Shan, the top half is *very* handsome but the lower half...well, you know :P Maybe we do a time share? You take Mondays and Wednesdays and I take Tuesdays and Thursdays. We can switch off weekends and maybe give him Sunday to rest? Maybe :twisted:

*locks door to staff room behind her* well if you think playing with his shoes and caps is the best then be my guest

see rahvie...no angry ladies...they love your clothes more than you *nod nods* so what do you fancy today? more oranges?

*locks door to staff room behind her* well if you think playing with his shoes and caps is the best then be my guest

see rahvie...no angry ladies...they love your clothes more than you *nod nods* so what do you fancy today? more oranges?

*looks at shan picking up the caps*

well since i count the midle as anything inbetween the caps and shoes and i am the only one with a staff room key...:P

what ? *looks at everyone* this SG we're evil we dont do fair game :twisted: *waves her tail and polishes her horns*

*looks at shan picking up the caps*

well since i count the midle as anything inbetween the caps and shoes and i am the only one with a staff room key...:P

what ? *looks at everyone* this SG we're evil we dont do fair game :twisted: *waves her tail and polishes her horns*