DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Declare your Love to Rahvin week!

Dias

*gasp* oh my goodness, Randypoo, I can't believe that you are sick, if I had known I would have whipped us some remedies faster!!!

*gives Randypoo soop and tea* Get better soon, oh lovely Randypoo!!!

I KNOW THAT I HAVE SAID THIS A LOT, BUT I CAN NEVER SAY "I LOVE YOU" TOO MANY TIMES!!!! I LOVE YOU RANDY POO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that something inapropriate that I'm not in on? If it is, I will counter by sending Randypoo some "interesting" photos.

Or I will just explain them in full detail. *remembers PG13 rule* oh well, back to sending them. *winks and kisses*

That sig has cleavage!!!

Ahem. Rand, can you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room...

But seriously, Rand, we all know we have a special connection... I need no more words, I think! *wink*

oh shan there you where...rand is beeing stuborn again...*nods* where telling christine how good looking he was and he went all modest saying not to listen to me *nods* i figure if he wont listen to me maybe he will listen to you or ell :twisted:

oh shan there you where...rand is beeing stuborn again...*nods* where telling christine how good looking he was and he went all modest saying not to listen to me *nods* i figure if he wont listen to me maybe he will listen to you or ell :twisted:

Oh, Rand's a hottie and he knows it. He also knows if I were single I'd turn him into a American Sex Goddess addict. :wink:

Oh' date=' Rand's a hottie and he knows it. He also knows if I were single I'd turn him into a American Sex Goddess addict. :wink:[/quote']

hehe.. i like the sound of that... mmm.. goddess.. doin um stuff :D

bleh ok darnit the list of awards

Probably serious -- the sasha person! who ever is that gal, i like her spunk!

Most unique -- DIAS!!! *smooches* remind me to go to you when i got a new prospect hehe

Most likely to become a stalker -- JasonR... hehe, i love you too pardner.. i love all my stalkers :D

Rahvin's love of his life award!

Ok, i hate this part coz its the battle between the cowboy boots and hat, and the black lingerie... :( why oh why! this is even most difficult than any business decision that I ever made!

Oh' date=' Rand's a hottie and he knows it. He also knows if I were single I'd turn him into a American Sex Goddess addict. :wink:[/quote']

hehe.. i like the sound of that... mmm.. goddess.. doin um stuff :D

bleh ok darnit the list of awards

Probably serious -- the sasha person! who ever is that gal, i like her spunk!

Most unique -- DIAS!!! *smooches* remind me to go to you when i got a new prospect hehe

Most likely to become a stalker -- JasonR... hehe, i love you too pardner.. i love all my stalkers :D

Rahvin's love of his life award!

Ok, i hate this part coz its the battle between the cowboy boots and hat, and the black lingerie... :( why oh why! this is even most difficult than any business decision that I ever made!