DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Diplomacy

Githraine

Please dont flame me if this is the wrong section for this post, I was not sure where else to put it.

For anyone who remembers the board Game Diplomacy, I have written a WOT variant for the Play-By-Email version.  I am currently looking for Playtesters.

The game is hosted on Diplomaticcorp.com but you can e-mail me directly on how to sign up if you are interested or have questions.

There are no fees involved, just a commitment to play through.

Games typically take about 6 months to play with 1-2 moves per week.

You can reach me here or at Githraine@yahoo.com

(Please put WOT Diplomacy in the subject)

Thanks!

Jason

LOL

Diplomacy is a strategy game set in WWI Europe.  Its unique feature is that instead of rolling dice (like in Risk) combat between armies and fleets are decided by numerical superiority.  You can only have one unit in a territory, and you only start with 3 units.  Thus, to get anywhere in the game, you need to build alliances, and then break them before you get stabbed in the back.  :grin:

I would recommend playing at least one standard game before trying a variant like this, and as this is a playtest of a new variant, I am looking for people who know how to play the basic game.

There are several sites that run games, as I mentioned Diplomaticcorp.com is the one I work through.  It is all volenteer run and managed.

-Jason

Archived