DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nerome's Progress Report

ashara

1. TG Ceremony -  Nerome has asked his mentor Rosheen to attend his TG ceremony as the Tower Guard to represent him, and has in turn been informed that the Amyrlin shall be the Aes Sedai present at his Ceremony. Currently waiting on the Commander to turn up. -Ongoing- For WS 9

2. In the Town - Already approved by Mat and Andular, Nerome meets an old acquaintance Forge and looks back on his Trainee days, in particular the best and the worst of it all. -Ongoing-7 posts- For WS 10

3. Social Call- After a rather stunning trip to Cairhien(that is in planning and will be used for another RP), Nerome meets his friend Saline and two other WTers Rory and Lillian. Together, they try to experiment the best possible way for a non channeler to defend himself against a channeler, giving Nerome insight not only about the One Power, but about the way channelers are prone to thinking concerning defence and offence as well. -5 posts done, requirement covered- For WS 11.

Just an FYI, you really aren't suppose to do requirements when the previous WS requirements aren't filled.  Not saying that you can't but you shouldn't make reports covering multiple requirements other wise I'll have to say something lol.  So as a warning, you can't do more than one set of reqs at a time.

I will look into all of them in a moment and let you know if they need anything or if they are good as is for requirements but I have to go check the post count etc (since you didn't post it :P)

Mat

Sorry, I really didn't realize you couldn't. I'll have limited time online soon, so I was trying to hurry up with reqs. Beg pardon Mat. To clarify: shall I not try and post reports about Nerome's other RPs, until my TG Ceremony is completed?

*blink* I did put the number of posts per thread in though. *looks lost*

I'll wait for you to respond. Thanks!

no I mean how many are required not how many you have cause I still go in and count them myself.

No you can leave them but you'll have to update the thread with a bump or I won't see they are completed, but in the future don't post reqs until your previous WS is completed even if they are in progress.

Mat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3. Social Call- This is for WS 11. :) Nerome is given a brief lesson on what the One Power is and what he could do to protect himself against it. Even though he finds it near impossible to do so, its an experience he's not going to forget anytime soon. :)

Characters: Saline, Rory and Lillian who are members of the White Tower and Nerome, TG

Total number of posts: 11

Completed

4. The Hills Have Eyes- Second req. for WS 11. :) Nerome is assigned his first mission, and is pretty damn nervous about it as he has to follow and protect an Aes Sedai without her being aware that he is. Things turn out differently, however. This RP is to cover the requirement that is centered around my character. Total of 6 posts. :)