DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guidelines for Existing Members New Characters

Matalina

If you currently have a Tower Guard or Warder with in the Division you may opt to start out your new character as a new trainee or as an advanced trainee.

An advanced trainee will start out with a WS of 6 and you will have to complete any two of the eight requirements listed for Trainee promotion.  You do not have to do the essay unless you want to however upon completion of your last requirement you will need to provide the MoT your philosophy, discipline and path information as well as your three weapon choices.

A new trainee will be assigned a WS per their bio and advancement will continue as normal from there on up.

Mat

I'm slightly confused and want to clarify.

Do you have to have a pre-exisiting WY character to qualify for advanced trainee? Or do you actually have to have a pre-exisiting TG?

The reason I ask is because I was already under the impression that once you had completed the TG reqs you didn't have to do them again.

Just looking for clarification.

pre-existing Tower Guard or Warder

No the rule that allows you to start out as at TG is only if you killed your current TG character or they have transferred to another division.

You were never allowed to have multiple characters in this division, and this is why this rule is now in effect.

Mat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

Or Me. I count as that high end staff too, you know.. :P

arie.designs@gmail.com  (or MSN - arie_designs@hotmail.com)

Shoar, all you need to do is check if your bio is still listed on our site, if it is feel free to updated it to explain where you've been but if it's been approved already all you have to do is start RPing again.

If you want to modify it then your bio needs to go to warders.bios@gmail.com.  our website is http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/warders  Look for the database there to see what your bio says and what WS you are as well.  You more than likely have been dropped to an 18 due to inactivity.

Mat

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

Quick Question...

For the more advanced Trainee (second character) how about the electives that are available? Or does it absolutely have to be one of those 8 req's?

No the electives are part of the choice you can make as a trainee.  Anything a trainee can do to earn a WS is possible as your second/third characters.

Just to let everyone know this includes doing one requirement and the last req which is an OOC essay.  You have to provide the information anyway just not in essay form (hint hint)

Mat