DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Coca-Cola Blak

Noggy

Link to website

Has anyone tried this? First of all, the website is pure and utter crap. If I had seen it before actually trying the drink, I probably wouldn't have even bothered. Luckily I stumbled upon the stuff at Wal-Mart, not having a clue what it was I was buying (all I knew was that it was expensive, $5.00 for 4 little bottles!).

Secondly, if you don't like coffee, stop reading. You won't like this.

But for the rest of you...this is actually good. It's a mixture of Coke (Diet Coke actually, but they fail to mention that) and coffee. And it actually tastes like...well...Coke and coffee.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and whether or not they liked it. Or perhaps the caffeine content caused your hearts to explode...*shrugs*

I thought it tasted like cok flavoured Cappio. But I didn't feel the caffine kick I was expecting. Maybe if I could find it in more then just 1 8oz bottle at a time. But they should sell the stuff at at least 12 oz. if not 20.

i haven't tried it myself. but this just seems like one of those things where marketing execs think they can just take two good things and put them together to make one really good thing. it usually doesn't work. i wouldn't try this if i had the chance. it smacks of executives having run out of ideas, to me.

Guest Majsju

I like coffee, I don't drink coke, so why the heck make a mix that can't possibly be anything other than disgusting?

i enjoy coffee. coke a little less. more of a root beer man. but it's ok, i guess. but mixing them together....

i like tacos. i like pumpkin pie. but i don't want to eat both at the same time, mixed together. the idea is a little silly, i feel. it's this stupid mentality that you can take 2 good things and mix them together and get an even better thing. fact is, when people try that, they usually create an abomination. i suspect this stuff would fall in that category.

Archived