DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DFs, Asha'man, and medic for hire

Gon Trevil

I got a DF Brewer that's kinda itching for an RP.  I'm up for pretty much anything.  Here are a few tidbits about Gon:

He's more of the political type, depending on what relationship he is looking to establish. He generally doesn't (ok, never does) get into the front lines, preferring to leave others (friend or foe) to die in that role.  He does have some skill with knives when pushed into a corner (think Thom Merrilin).  He owns two breweries and the main ingredient for his brews is whoever gets in his way, or just random innocent people when he's running short on bodies.

I also have a trio of DF sisters that run an inn, a drunken Asha'man, and a crippled BotRH medic. 

I'm ready to use any of them if a decent RP opportunity shows up.

Hi there! Are you an old rper returned? have you got bios for your characters already approved etc, I guess is what I'm asking. I don't know who your ashaman or medic is.

Nice to have you though! I could be up for an rp soon :D

I'm sure all my bios have been blown to bits during all of DM's breakings.  Here's a brief intro the the characters:

Gon Trevil: Elite Darkfriend and head of the Brewer's guild. Had a mansion in Caemlyn and breweries in both Caemlyn and Tar Valon.  All of it was burned to the ground and he's seriously... not happy about it.  Currently in hiding at whatever spot is most convenient for an RP opportunity.

Luna Pathsen: Darkfriend innkeeper, along with her sisters Crystal and Maddy.  The inn is located in Caemlyn and has been the site for many a shady deal.  Can travel away from the inn if the right RP opportunity presents itself.

Dharmo al'Vars: Asha'man Attack Leader.  Likes to drink, has a mean streak, and is generally a son of a she-goat.  Does have a sense of justice when he needs to, and a sense of responsibility when he absolutely needs to. Currently stationed at wherever the next hot RP is likely to happen.

Altheus: Medic for the Band of the Red Hand.  Has been weak of body and possessing of a distorted face since birth, but has made up for his physical deficiencies by studying hard and dedicating his bright mind to the service of medicine.  Currently stationed at wherever the Band is these days.

lol, Gon perfect place to hide is the Ranch.  Considering it's a DF haven ... ppl come and go constantly to hide for a while.  There are approximately 5 or 6 PCs some of the light fool kind (but right now I think we've only one active light fool residing on the Ranch)... Active ppl:  Cari/Mat, Demus, Nona, Adela, Fawne(Aki & Carmen) with a at least one on their way for a bit I think Jes on yeah and Yearn is currently there and I think will be staying not we aren't sure of that.

i know we still got Gon in the archive...i recal the name in my head

can you check to see if you find the rest on the score tables for DF's on CotS side www.shayol-ghul.com and the bios on the bio board on our forum...if not you need to resend the other bio's so we can archive them..also the char limit for DF's is 3 chars...any of those chars dreadlords? (if not maybe turn one into one or make it npc - talk to ashara about it she is in charge untill i return from LoA around the 12th)

i know we still got Gon in the archive...i recal the name in my head

can you check to see if you find the rest on the score tables for DF's on CotS side www.shayol-ghul.com and the bios on the bio board on our forum...if not you need to resend the other bio's so we can archive them..also the char limit for DF's is 3 chars...any of those chars dreadlords? (if not maybe turn one into one or make it npc - talk to ashara about it she is in charge untill i return from LoA around the 12th)

Luna's sisters are NPCs, so technically I only have Gon and Luna as my DFs ;)

*prods Gon with a stick*  ;D

*pinches*

Guest Estel

BAND!!!!!

[tackels]

we've got a Citadel half-finished in the Two Rivers right now, come play!

[tosses a Bandweiser]