spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I wasn't trying to take responsibility for saying Lews Therin was a blademaster on any other thread.  Just this one.  Looking back at the thread, I may be innocent of the charges I filed against myself.

I know I made reference to Lews Therin being a blademaster on one of these threads.  I thought it was this one, but I don't see the post.  After a while, they all start to run together on me.

OK then. *unlynches cwestervelt*

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to take responsibility for saying Lews Therin was a blademaster on any other thread.  Just this one.  Looking back at the thread, I may be innocent of the charges I filed against myself.

I know I made reference to Lews Therin being a blademaster on one of these threads.  I thought it was this one, but I don't see the post.  After a while, they all start to run together on me.

Er, that is not practical. This is. *balefires Mr Ares, and cwestervelt is back.*

Er, that is not practical. This is. *balefires Mr Ares, and cwestervelt is back.*

And that is more practical? It seems somewhat excessive to me. Anyway, I only lynched cwest "long enough to nearly dead".

Guest cwestervelt

However, due to the nature of Balefire, I still remember being lynched and Mr Ares still remembers lynching me.  Works for me.

Just a slight problem though...  How is Mr Ares still talking if he was balefired?

Archived