DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are they all?

trakand01

Doesn't help my point, but now I think it might end up being one of elaynes or aviendhas kids... but who is to say it isn't some newborn congar.  He could come from anywhere.

Thanks for proving me wrong; she's gonna' love that!

Well, actually I don't think he will be one of Elayne's kids.

Elayne's kids will be:

Shivan the Hunter: Brother of Calian; herald of the end of Ages, the destruction of what had been and the birth of what was to be; rides black masked at Calian's side (A Crown of Swords, Swovan Night)

Calian the Chooser: riding red-masked at her brother Shivan’s side (A Crown of Swords, Swovan Night)

Thats my theory anyways. They are heroes of the horn, and are always born as twins. And correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Min say there was something strange about Elayne's twins?

WOW!!!! I definitely missed that one! Thats bigger than Children of Dune.  Although, if Elayne did have a daughter, the power may be extremely strong in her and if there is enough incest between the parents, she would be just as messed up as the lil' sis that was exposed to the water of life while still inside the womb.  If your a fan you'll know that she became a real headcase when she became older.

Guest cwestervelt

Doesn't help my point, but now I think it might end up being one of elaynes or aviendhas kids... but who is to say it isn't some newborn congar.  He could come from anywhere.

Thanks for proving me wrong; she's gonna' love that!

At least he did it in a relatively nice way.  It isn't uncommon for people suggesting the Gaidal = Olver to be the target of lynch mobs.

Does everyone have their torch and pitchfork? :D

Archived