DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stupid question

Isra

Sorry but I was not sure where to find this information out. If someone prefers to just give me a link rather than re-explain I am happy to have it. =)

At any rate, where does one find out if there are any Chosen who need players? A billion years ago Semirhage and Graendal were both close to coming up for grabs but, like I said, that was a billion years ago. ^^

Merci!

just for general refrence...all important mathers get anounced both on here and our newsblog the raven on www.shayol-ghul.com , also chosen aplications and anouncement of new chosen players is anounced on the general rolleplay discusion board (and at times also on the DM newsblog)

Just a thought... but could we put a sticky on this board or something with the names of the Chosen and who has them?  I think it would make it easier for people in SG and any other Div. to find one of us if they are interesting in any sort of interaction.  It would also be easily updateable as things change and things come open... just a thought :P  I know for myself.. it would be nice to have an easy place to find out who the others are to possibly plan some rps together...

Thanks everyone. I saw the Lanfear thread after I had posted this - the title had made me think it was someone announcing that they were taking over the character, rather than that she was being offered.

I don't think I could do her justice, so I'll just watch for others. ^^ Merci!

• 2 weeks later...

why not...lol...all out there its open aplication for all...anyone interested just worry about aplying and the staff will worry about desciding who is the  best wo/man for the job...we had fairly new people who been given the chanse before...as for you Isra you aren't new in the game at all...and i dont see why you shouldnt be capable

as for a list..sure i can transfer the one from the offsite or at least a link...we got a site there with presentation of all the players as well (we try to keep it updated at least...the temp players of chars going out is not listed thoug...but the more permanent ones are)

i'll fix later but for quick refrence

http://www.shayol-ghul.com/?page_id=2

or

Aginor - temp played

Aran'gar - swisstony

Asmodean - Quibby

Be'lal - James

Graendal - Seiera

Ja'varan - temp played

Lanfear - open for aplication

Mesaana -

Moghedien - TaeaDawn

Osan'gar -

Rahvin -

Sammael - Emperor

Semirhage - Ata

Also, how many of these Chosen are actively played? 

- I haven't seen Aran'gar played for months, does Russ intend to keep the character and play her?

- Haven't seen Graendal post since early February and as far as I know, Chris is pretty busy with a lot on his plate.

- I haven't seen Sammael played at all by Emperor since he took it on, in fact I'm not sure if he's even posted at all anywhere in the RP boards.

- Isn't Rahvin deceased from the attack led by the Dragon on Caemlyn?

its just the list from our site...and whom of the chosen is active or migth become so

so yes some are dead and the temp played ones is going down after the plan if i recal it right

we will have a new round of activety check when we get time (i got plenty work piled up for my return)

Emp has played the char in the alliance rp with semi on north board...