DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA

Poledra

ok, tomorrow morning I will be going on a camping trip with my family until Sunday afternoon. however, I won't be back until maybe Tuesday because I have to go with the FFA (Furure Farmers of America) for a State Competition at LSU; we're leaving Monday afternoon and I'm not soo sure if I could get on the computer between sunday and monday afternoon.

Anyhoo, I'm going to be in the Dairy Products division of the Competition and having to taste defects in milks and ID cheeses against all of Louisiana! We have to win 1st to go on to Nationals, so wish me (and my teammates Brooke, Judy, and Chris) good luck! We'll need a lot of it, lol

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, I'm back! Competition was great this year! We got higher rankings than we ever have had! We get 1st at State in Electricity after no one in North Louisiana geting that title in 8 years! And my team, Dairy Products, also beat our school's State Record with 4th place - we got 2nd!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

...Furure Farmers of America...

There are Fuhrer farmers? This is concerning. :shock:

Don't be ridiculous. She meant Fenrir Farmers of America. They have a thing against ORA, Odin Ranchers of America.

Big rivalry. But I have a feeling the FFA will just devour the competition.

Archived