DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone have need for a sul'dam?

Jagen Sedai

When I was first RPing at DM back in 2001-2002, I had a sul'dam character. I kind of miss playing her. Anyone have need of a sul'dam?

And if I want to play her again do I have to resubmit a bio to the new system? (Though there really is nothing special about her :P)

Well, I think I'm currently the only damane around at the moment :)  I have a particular owner though, she might be willing to loan me out for use.  PM TaeaDawn and the pair of you will probably be able to work a share system out :)

Also, got that bio for your sul'dam handy?  I'll see that it gets put up with the other bios :)

You should really get MSN so we can chat :)

Send the bio to freecastle[dot]bio[at]gmail[dot]com and it'll get processed there.  If you remember any details like WS or OP let us know, if not we can work something out.

Actually I just submitted a new bio for a new sul'dam. What is WS? And I didn't know I had to include anything about OP for a sul'dam o.0

Everyone keeps saying I should get MSN. I can't. It is not a program I trust on my comp and as a messenger I find it rather annoying. Sorry.