DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As AS, how may I "level up"?

Jagen Sedai

Hi Jagen,

Our super-secret database says that you were assigned a One Power score in February last year. Your skill is 35 and your strength is 33. Please break this down into your elemental scores using this system - it may look complicated, but I hope you'll only have to do it once. Give me a buzz if you need any help.

I'm afraid you can't raise the strength you've been assigned. You can earn an extra three skill points, normally by taking or teaching One Power classes (half a point to each class). If this seems harsh, please bear in mind that you have 35-33 when the cap is set at 38-34 - your randomly assigned score makes you already twice as powerful as my character, if not more. The Aes Sedai hierarchy here is, luckily for me, not based on One Power strength. :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sirayn

Ohhhh sounds cool  ;D But the IC hierarchy isn't based on strength?! *is surprised*

Thank you though I will get working on splitting that stuff up :p I'll PM you once I'm finished with it, to see if I did okay. Also where did you view my score? Can I view others' scores and mine too?

Age is a very important factor, but I like to think of our hierarchy as a little more flexible - a character's experience, leadership skills, particular field of expertise and other factors could all be relevant to who outranks who in any particular situation.

Feel free to PM me when you're done breaking your scores down. Here is the One Power scores page. You aren't listed on this page right now because we only add people's scores when their elemental breakdown is complete. Scores which have been assigned but not broken down, like yours, are logged on a staff page. Once you've sent us your scores and I've checked them out you'll be right up on the page I linked with everyone else.

By the way, I wonder if I could entice you to roleplay with me! I'm enjoying reading your thread with Vera but I don't want to interrupt - perhaps we could get together at some point. :)